11th July 2013, 01:25 PM

Last date of passing B.Com from correspondence from South Campus? What is the fee structure?

tell me the last date of b.com pass course from correspodence from south campus?? nd the fee structure also??

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  2. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  3. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com? -- [New]
  4. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  5. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  7. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  11. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  12. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  13. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  14. Last date for correspondence BSc Nursing course? Fee structure of it?
  15. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  16. Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing B.Pharm? What is the fee structure for correspondence
  17. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  18. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?