28th January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?

what are the best institutes for msc in clinical researches in hyderabad and tell me the fee structure of this course and also tell me do any student get consition in fee depending on their percentage and scoring in entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges for M.Sc(Clinical research)? What's the fee structure and applying procedure?
  2. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  3. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  4. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  5. Is there any MSc in Clinical Research in ICRO Ahmedabad Campus? What is the fee structure and from where to get the prospectus? Is it better than MSc Biotech?
  6. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  7. What is the fee structure of MSc clinical research?
  8. How to do MSc Clinical Research? What is the fee structure for 2 years course -- [New]
  9. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MSc Clinical Research from reputed college?
  13. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  14. Fee structure of MSc Clinical Research Course in Bangalore?
  15. Fee structure of PG diploma part time course in clinical research in ICRI Hyderabad? What type of job is available after completing the course?
  16. Fee structure for icri courses?
  17. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  18. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
23rd April 2013, 11:11 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?

Dear Friend,
Their is only one best institute in Hyderabad for M.Sc in clinical research which I have mentioned below beside this there is no concessions and rest all even if you scored good or bad just if you are eligible for the admission you have to give the fees of institutions as per the Fee structure.And,Yes if you are eligible for the institutions then you have to give only the Fee but if you are not eligible by your percentage for the institutions you may also have to give the donations in order to seek admission if they are providing it.

Institute of Clinical Research India, Hyderabad (ICRI)

Address:
1-10-3/2,Cargo Office Building,Opposite Old Airport,Behind Bottles and Chimneys, Prakasham Nagar,Begumpet,Hyderabad.

Contact Number:
04040350414 to 418

Email Address:
[email protected]

www.icriindia.com/hyderabad

And beside all these and for other detail you may visit the site of ICRI to get other detail and clear your all queries.
29th April 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?

unable to reach on above no's Contact Number:
04040350414 to 418, pls let me know the contact details ; 8099666556
12th May 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, i want top mca colleges list in hyderabad with a low fee stucture
26th June 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

why i m unable to make call on given number???
28th June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR MSC IN CLINICAL RESEARCH AND BEST COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD AND IN MUMBAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?