27th January 2022, 08:39 PM
Vaishnavi Ajayan

PG programs that can be done Abroad after B.Tech Agriculture?

I'm a BTech agriculture engineering student in want to pursue my pg at abroad but not really aware of the pg programs that can be done after BTech agriculture. Also want to know weather I have any scope in food related jobs or i can done any masters in food related areas ? Please do help me..

10th October 2022, 12:57 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: PG programs that can be done Abroad after B.Tech Agriculture?

Yes after passing be take in agriculture in engineering from the country there are various countries that often master in agriculture program
the eligibility criteria will very from different countries to countries and also from different University to university in a same country
The basic requirements for being eligible for the particular will be a candidate will have to pass the IELTS or the TOEFL exam
Candidate should at least score a band above 8 or 8 to be eligible in the top most countries
the face criteria may also very from different universities to university's but some may also require you to appear for an interview or entrance exam type before taking up the course
yes there is a great scope in food related jobs in the country as well as in many abroad countries you can walk with various food industries varias agricultural projects in the country as well as out of the country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?