18th June 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?

Respected Sir/madam,
I am pursuing my B.com in INDIA.I want to study abroad for my higher education.I went to many consultant companies here and they said I am not having 16 years of education. They also said they can give admissions for 15 years of education but the success rate is low.They told me to go to some training like IELTS,GRE for 1 year. pLease tell me what can i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  2. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  6. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  7. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  8. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  9. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  10. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  11. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  12. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  14. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  15. Should I take GRE, TOEFL or IELTS? I have completed my masters in Wildfire management
  16. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  17. Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS? -- [New]
  18. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
30th October 2014, 04:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?

To study in abroad like US, Germany,etc. you need to appear for the IELTS and GRE examinations for getting admissions in universities of foreign countries. Taking an IELTS test helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency and based on IELTS score many universities provide admissions in Germany. And admissions in universities of US will be based on both IELTS and GRE score. The validity of IELTS score is 2 years and the validity of GRE score is 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?