29th September 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What are the post graduate programs available abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

What are the postgraduate programs available abroad after I complete my B.Sc pass course from an Indian University? Can you let me know which course I can join? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on the same? Thank you!

30th September 2015, 10:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the post graduate programs available abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

The Post Graduate Programs that are available Abroad after the completion of B.Sc from India is the course of MS or you can opt for the course of MBA.
These are the two main post graduate program that is available to you.
You need to decide which course you want to do and then you need to clear the Entrance Examination for that particular course.
Once you are able to clear that particular course you will be able to get admission to the course of your choice in a University according to your marks in the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?