28th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?

sir i am a final year e.c.e student i want to pursue my M.S, please tell me the programs available for M.S in India and abroad,universities and the cost for doing that program both in India and abroad.i am very much interested in doing M.S but i don't know what to do no proper guidance please help me
thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Programs that can be joined in India and Abroad after completing MSc Biotech?
  2. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. What are the post graduate programs available abroad after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  5. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  6. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  7. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  8. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  9. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  10. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  11. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  12. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  14. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  15. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
22nd October 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?

I'M a 3rd year engineering student. i'm very much interested in doing MS in computer science. we are financially backward, suggest online entrance exams to get admission in abroad colleges. please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?