14th December 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Which Pharma Companies can I get Training being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Analytical University?

sir, i m doing M.S.C.in analytical chemistry.plz suggest me which pharma company gives training to do it.

Related Questions:
  1. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students? -- [New]
  2. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  5. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  6. List of the companies offering training? I have done MSc Biochemistry
  7. Whether pursuing SAP is beneficial after D.Pharma and B.A.? Best courses other than B.Pharma?
  8. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  9. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Which one is better between Pharmacy and Biotech? What is the score and can I expect a good job?
  11. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  12. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  13. Summer Training for B.Tech Mechnical Student
  14. List of companies in Chandigarh which provides training in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. List of Pharma Companies which offer Jobs for the candidates of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
13th July 2018, 05:03 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Pharma Companies can I get Training being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Analytical University?

Pharma companies offers training:-

1) Lupin.

2 Cipla.

3) Aurobindo Pharm.

4) Dr Reddys Labs.

5) Glenmark.

6) Sun Pharma.

7) Alkem Lab.

8) Torrent Pharma.

9) Divis Labs.

10) Abbott India.

11) Piramal Enter.

12) Cadila Health.

13) Ipca Labs.

14) Alembic Pharma.

15) GlaxoSmithKline.

16) Sanofi India.

17) Jubilant Life.

18) Wockhardt.

19) Biocon.

20) Strides Shasun.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?