4th June 2011, 02:46 PM
kedar1905

Which one is better between Pharmacy and Biotech? What is the score and can I expect a good job?

Hello im kedar.
I wanna know wich 1 is better?
pharmacy or bio-tech?
wat is their scope in india?
can i expect a gud job?
Is it gud for opting M.Pharm abroad?

9th June 2011, 10:22 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better between Pharmacy and Biotech? What is the score and can I expect a good job?

Hello sir,

I think that Bio-tech is better than pharmacy is case of further studies and as well as research works and opportunities.

Pharmacy is also good but it has limited scopes and it better deals with manufacture and sales of drugs.

In India, both of these careers got good aspects. After completion of biotech degree you can expect a good job and you may get satisfaction if you pursue further studies in this sector.

In abroad,you can opt for M.Pharm in the countries like Australia, USA ,UK etc.

21st May 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between Pharmacy and Biotech? What is the score and can I expect a good job?

Sir
which one among engenering and pharmacy is which provide better job options?

6th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i am alkesha i want to know about d pharmacy it will b better for me or not??????

13th June 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I camplite copa couse i want to job.so i know abut it be better for me

13th June 2013, 11:40 PM
sushildhaker

India has a strong pharma industry which has largest contribution after agricultural products and software companies.Due to availability of resources and low taxation in Himachal pradesh many top companies are establishing their plants in Baddi. B.pharma is a four years graduation degree in pharmaceutical science mainly focusing on preparation distribution and alternative methods of production of medicines.It involve the basic knowledge of chemistry to prepare medicines so if you have interest in chemistry then bright future in pharma is waiting for you.

Eligibility- 10+2 with science stream.

Job prospectus-Pharma is the only field where fresh graduate candidate can start His/Her business by opening own medical shop.Jobs that are offered to B.pharma students are-

Medical transcriptionist
Researcher
Regulatory manager
Analytical chemist
Drug inspector
Custom officer
Data manager
Lecturer
Technician
Lab instructor.

Salary- If you are pursuing graduation from a normal college then you will get 10000 to 15,000 per month in starting.After two to three years you will get good salary.

There are many good colleges which are offering B.pharma,some of them are-

BN college of pharmacy,Udaipur-One of the best college of Rajasthan in pharmacy.
Alwar pharmacy college
Amrita school of pharmaceutical science
BBS institute of pharmacy and allied studies
Birla institute of technology and science,Pilani
Bharti institute of pharmaceutical sciences
Calicut medical college
Lovely Professional university
Crescent college of pharmaceutical sciences
GITAm institute of pharmacy
Guru Nanak Dev university
JSS college of pharmacy
Lachoo memorial college of science and technology
MES college of pharmacy
Madras medical college
National college of pharmacy
Raipur institute of technology
Rajiv academy of pharmacy.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?