6th August 2012, 11:59 AM
varunskaroor

List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

sir,
i am pursuing my b.e degree in electronics and instrumentation engineering in Chennai, after completing my degree i am supposed to do training in any core companies especially refineries in kerala . so please suggest some companies which i can undergo training.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. Best place for training for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. How to apply for various Core Companies being a candidate of 4th year of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  5. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication -- [New]
  6. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  7. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  8. List of top 10 core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  10. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  12. List of Core Companies in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. List of top 10 core companies for electronics and instrumentation?
  14. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  16. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  17. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  18. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
24th December 2012, 12:45 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunskaroor View Post
sir,
i am pursuing my b.e degree in electronics and instrumentation engineering in Chennai, after completing my degree i am supposed to do training in any core companies especially refineries in kerala . so please suggest some companies which i can undergo training.

list of top companies

L & T

General Electronics

Sterlite Industries

Emerson Fisher

Honeywell - Bangalore

Zindal Steel

Tata Steel

Tata Motors

Hindal Co.

Pricol

9th May 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

the company for inplant training in coimbatore in the stream of electronics & instrumentation?
30th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

Very gud noon sir,This is karthikeyan,i hv completed Instrumentation and control engineering(2013) passout.

I want do aprentice training in petroleum related Industries

kindly give some ideas and list of companies
[email protected]
phone-9894803210
31st May 2013, 08:33 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

List of Core Companies to do Training

<>BSNL

<>IOCL

<>HPCL

<>NTPC

<>L & T

<>TTPS

<>HCL

etc...
18th July 2013, 12:12 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering:-

- Sterlite Industries

- General Electronics

- Honeywell

- Tata Steel

- Tata Motors

- Siemens

- Emerson Fisher

- Zindal Steel

- Hindal Co.

- Pricol

Good luck......
28th September 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I am saeed radad ali k finished B.E instrumentation and control engineering
with first class, I want to get the job in core industries so how to I find the
vacancies in the company and how to apply?

If my degree is not enough for the core industries jobs so what I do extra
courses?
9th December 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I m gavya maran doing my 3rd year of electronics and instrumentation degree...i m really scared about my future ..could u tel me where i cn get good job after pursuing my degree..???
24th December 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM Twinkle Hirwani doing BE in electronics and
telecommunications . I have to do my vocational training after my 4th sem please can you suggest me companies and institutions for that....??
26th February 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

list of companies related to instrumentation engineering for vocational summer training in Gujarat ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?