4th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?

hi.......Can you please let me know that whether physiotherapy students are eligible for MPH(masters in public health)? what are the job prospects after course completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
  2. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th PCB?
  4. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  5. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
  6. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  8. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  9. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  10. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  11. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course? -- [New]
  13. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  15. Scope of Biochemistry honours in coming future as compared to past?
  16. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  17. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  18. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
8th December 2011, 02:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.......Can you please let me know that whether physiotherapy students are eligible for MPH(masters in public health)? what are the job prospects after course completion?

Dear Friend,

Master of Public Health (MPH) Program is a full time Post Graduate program. The MPH program seeks to provide students with an in depth understanding of Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing and Dentistry. This program produces public health professionals with integrated knowledge and skills in Epidemiology, Bio-statistics, Social Biological and Environmental Determinants of Health, Population Health, Disease Prevention and Health System Management.

Arts and Science students with 55% aggregated marks are eligible to apply for this program. Physiotherapy students can certainly apply to do Master in Public Health.

Public Health professional get jobs in both public and private sectors. Many get absorbed in public sector in local, state and federal health departments. It ranges from Food Safety Inspectors to Health Educators. From Policy Analyst to Epidemiologists. From Pharmaceuticals to Health Insurance companies.

You can also get jobs in international NGO's like Red Cross Society, American Cancer Society, NASCOM and various others domestic NGO's.

Best of Luck.
5th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?

IS THERE ANY SCOPE IN MSc. PHARMACOLOGY AT INDIA???
21st April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hallo.. is pharm.D (doctor of pharmacy) students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
3rd May 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

hi, is a MD degree (doctor of medicine) holder from afghanistan elegible for the MPH program? And also is MPH provided under Special scholarship scheme for Afghan Nationals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?