27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?

Hi,

I am doing BDS. i want to do Masters of public health in abroad. what is its scope ??? What is the eligibility criteria for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? as I am not sure what to do next.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  2. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  3. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing masters in public health after completion of B.Sc Nursing degree?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  6. Am I eligible for masters of Public Health after doing BSc Homescience?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do masters in public health?
  8. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University?
  9. Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
  11. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  12. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  13. How to get admitted in Masters in Public Health being a Doctor?
  14. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  15. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  16. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  17. How to do masters in Public Health?
  18. Which subject should I opt after completing BDS and MPH?
14th March 2016, 01:46 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?

The scope after the completion of Masters is very good. You can have a variety of options for doing jobs both Abroad and here in India.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examination of the particular University where you want to pursue the course of Masters in Public Health and once you can clear the Entrance Examination followed by a Personal Interview you will be eligible for the course of Masters in Public Health.
You need to have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized University to be eligible for the course of Masters Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?