4th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?

hi.......Can you please let me know that whether physiotherapy students are eligible for MPH(masters in public health)? what are the job prospects after course completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
  2. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th PCB?
  4. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  5. Entrance exam for admission in MPT for BPT intern? Fees and seat details?
  6. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  8. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  9. Can I join Indian Army after completion of Physiotherapy course?
  10. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  11. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course? -- [New]
  13. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  15. Scope of Biochemistry honours in coming future as compared to past?
  16. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Is it a good choice for me of opting for MS in Public Health?
  17. Are BAMS students eligible for studying masters in Public Health? List of colleges for the same?
  18. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
17th July 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?

Yes, PT are eligible for MPH courses globally and in India too. It is an excellent course to understand how to apply Public health principles to Physiotherapy.
I am presently doing my MPH.
24th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?

wat is the procedure for doing mph after bpt? where r the best colledges in india ?is there any entrance exam?
21st August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can a BHMS doctor can do MPH?What type of job one can get.
4th October 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Im B.Sc. &doing sanatery inspector diploma from AIILSG lucknow can i elligble for MPH course
28th March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.......Can you please let me know that whether physiotherapy students are eligible for MPH(masters in public health)? what are the job prospects after course completion?
. How much salary i can get per month?
8th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Yes Physiotherapy graduates are eligible for MPH as a career in India too. There are several university offereing theis course and your must be sure that you take admission in reputed university for the course. There are several work oppurutnities that a physio as a public health grad can apply to once course compeltion. For any personal query you may mail me at [email protected]
7th June 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a physiotherapy student tell me the procedure of admission in government college.how much monthly salary i will get after mph and whats the work.
15th May 2017, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

If I will do mph after physiotherapy what type of job I can do? What are the facilities? How much salary I can earn per month? Please tell me
25th June 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my master of physiotherapy in neurology.. Can I do PhD in neuro psychology?
30th September 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my both and now I wanna go for further studies..so if do mph what is the scope for it ahead and how much salary can I get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?