22nd September 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?

Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects? What would be the salary scale defined for it? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  2. Shall I continue with Electrical Engineering after doing masters in electrical engineering from Florida International University? Which is better among the two? Scope of engineering management in USA as well as India?
  3. Job prospects of pg diploma in hospital management, will it help in getting a good te -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?
  5. Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
  6. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  8. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  9. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  10. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  11. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation?
  12. Is there any scope available for doing masters in Anthropology?
  13. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  14. Which subject is preferred among masters in International Relations, masters in IT or masters in Banking and Finance?
  15. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  16. What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?
  17. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  18. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
20th September 2017, 11:13 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects? What would be the salary scale defined for it? Can you please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

If you want to do masters in heritage management, then you can apply for masters in heritage management and conservation course. Here below are details regarding masters course in heritage management and conservation course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for master degree course is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of master degree in heritage management and conservation course is 2 years.

Institute Offer Masters Course in Heritage Management and Conservation:-

1). Sinhgad College of Architecture, Pune

2). School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi

3). Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies, Mumbai

4). Aayojan School of Architecture, Jaipur

5). Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra

>> After having master degree in heritage management and conservation you can apply for job in employment areas like Housing planning departments, Construction maintenance companies, Architectural conservation consultancy, Construction industry etc. and get job types like as mentioned below:-

Job Options after Masters in Heritage Management and Conservation:-

:- Heritage architectural conservator.

:- Architectural technician.

:- Building control officer.

:- Architectural theoretician.

:- Building inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?