14th December 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?

I am an Arts student. I want to pursue graduation in Public Administration. What are the career prospects in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of UGC net with public administration after completing graduation in commerce and post graduation in public administration?
  2. Career options available after masters in public administration?
  3. What should I do after my graduation to have a better career?
  4. What is the career after doing M.A public administration?
  5. Is MBA correspondence from National University recognized?
  6. Correspondence graduation either in B.Com or Public Administration which will be better?
  7. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  9. Best study material for Pub Admission for CS mains?
  10. What are the career options after clearing NET or JRF in public administration
  11. Is there any diploma course which is 1 year course?
  12. Books for preparation of Punjab PCS 2015 exam?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  14. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  15. What is the career option available after M.A(Public Administration) and B.Ed? What are the different areas for Job or Further Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course is a good choice for me between MBA and MA in Public Administration for better career opportunities?
  17. Is there any good scope in BAMS?
  18. Can I apply for all UPSC Posts being a candidate of pursuing Graduation on Public Administration?
15th December 2015, 12:35 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?

There is a huge career prospective in this kind of course. After completing this course you can directly apply for the civil services exam and apart from this you can also apply for many government based jobs like for Bank clerk, railway and more like this. So, i will suggest you to go for this course and study very hard and fast.
15th December 2015, 01:48 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?

It has good career prospects. Jobs related to Public Administration are well within reach of students who pursue the course of graduation in Public Administration.
Civil Services is another option for students of Public Administration.
These are the options that are there for jobs. There is also jobs available in the Private Sector for Public Administration graduates so there is a lot of scope and career prospect once you are able to complete the course of graduation in public administration.
15th December 2015, 08:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The best career option for you after completion of bachelor's degree in Public Administration is to appear for Civil Services examination and taking public administration as an optional subject.

You can apply for this exam and crack it in order to get into administration by joining Indian Administrative Services. The age limit for this exam is 21-32 years.

It is a bit tough exam but you can crack if you work hard.
15th December 2015, 11:52 PM
samsung1992

If you want to pursue graduation in the public administration, then you have a very bright future as of now. You need to do hard labor. if once you get placed in any of the public administration service then you will enjoy your work along with your life.
15th December 2015, 11:56 PM
samsung1992

There are many carrier prospects for you to pursue your graduation in the public administration. You need to just carry on your studies with the subject you are studying. When the times comes, do apply for any government post and write the exam.
18th December 2015, 10:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

There are a lot of scopes or career opportunities after completing Graduation in Public Administration. Candidates can apply for jobs which are related to Public Administration which will be very much suitable for the Public Administration Graduates.
Another option for them is that they can also apply for Civil Services.
Apart from that candidates can also apply in private sector also for the jobs as they are also eligible for that.
31st May 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Bpharmacy student and what afe the opportunites that i can get after my masters in management in public administration
19th March 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete MBA after passing Bachelor Degree in Public Administration and what is its carreer prospects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?