23rd August 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?

Dear sir/ madam
My daughter is a PIO card holder. she is now in 1st PUC and will complete her 2nd year in Karnataka itself . she has taken up PCMB and wants to appear for CET after her 2nd PUC.in 2016 I would like to further inform you that she has done her schooling right from Kindergarten in Karnataka. could you please update me if she could appear for CET for medicals and engineering in Karnataka or all India levels.
thank you in advance . awaiting your reply
JOAN

1st September 2015, 02:24 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?

To appear for CET exam in Karnataka

>>>>>>> you should have completed 12th from a recognized board under the Karnataka state.

>>>>>>>You must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.

>>>>>>>Min age limit for the exam is 17 years.

yes you can apply for CET 2016
4th January 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PIO card holder can appear in CET medical and engineering entrance exams 2016?

Do children with PIO card qualify for general merit quota in CET? Thank you for your help. My daughter has done all her studies in Karnataka and she is in puc first year now.
14th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has PIO card and she wants to appear for SSLC exam in 2022. Is she eligible for appearing there? She holds an American Passport. She has PIO card and aadhaar card. We wanted to confirm it before enrolling her for SSLC exam next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?