29th June 2011, 02:56 PM
hararpit

Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?

what is the placement status of silicon institute of technology and c v raman college of engineering?

16th October 2011, 12:06 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hararpit View Post
what is the placement status of silicon institute of technology and c v raman college of engineering?
Information Regarding Placement of Silicon Institute of Technology & C.V Raman College of Engineering.

Silicon Institute of Technology is the known as the good college which have two branch one in Bhubaneshwar and other in Sambalpur. It gives standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. Its placement is also good so if you want to take admission in this college then don't worry it is a good college. To know the placement of Silicon Institute of Technology please CLICK HERE...!!!

C.V Raman College of engineering is also a good institute which is located in the Bhubaneshwar. It give standard quality education and batter facility to the own student. It provide undergraduate and post graduate course. Its placement is also good. To know the placement static of the C.V Raman college of engineering please CLICK HERE...!!!

Regards
~Mukul~
31st May 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?

i have scored 10534 rank in odisha jee which college will be best for electrical ,mechanical or civil?
2nd June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 6234 rank in ojee ,which college is suitable for mechanical branch.
4th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of silicon institute of technology at sambalpur & bhubneshwar
4th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 2100 rank in women quota,which college will be most suitable for civil and electrical????
7th June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

which is the best among silicon at bhubneshwar and sambalpur??
11th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have secured 5904 rank in odisha jee, will i be able to get admission in sillicon institute of technology or c v raman institute of technology in c.s.e or in e.tc????????
13th June 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee structure of silicon institute of technology at sambalpur & bhubneshwar
fee for 2012 batch may be 1.05-1.10 lakh(probable)
fee structure for 2011 admission batch was 1.02 lakh per annum(for 1st year it may little bit more)
2010 batch-92,000/-
2009 batch-85,000/-
2008 batch -75,000/-
these fees are includes bus fee(mandatory) and exclude registration fee which is 1500 per semestar..
7th August 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i want know fee structure of nist berhampur ???please reply fast...........
8th August 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to get admission in lateral entry, branch E T C at Silicon College
11th October 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the rank of odisha jee entrc exam in other state then take c.v raman college and sillicon college
9th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by hararpit View Post
Banda placement..!! silicon is a maghiya college....no placementa atall..!! i am a student of silicon. studdents are boozing and crying while the placement cell is sleeping. why shud dey care for placements..?? afterall dey have already eaten our money..!! shits on dis college. Never join dis..!!
16th May 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i didn't gave the examination of orissa jee but i gave the examination of jee mains. so, sir can you inform me on what rank i will get c.v.raman college????????
30th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is the placement of c.v. raman?
30th May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 4889 RANK IN OJEE..WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET???
1st June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i got 3731 rank in ojee 2013. Will i get admission in silicon institute of tech (cs/it branch)??
2nd June 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 488 RANK IN ZZ CATEGORY ,CAN I GET ANY BRANCH IN SILICON OR C.V RAMAN?
4th June 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I scored 5289 rank in ojee exam which college is sutaible for me to get mechanicle ece branch
10th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

i have secred 12341 rank in ojee.can i get a good college please inform me.whitch college is suitable for me.civil mechanical,and it
4th August 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

maine kal cv raman mein e&tc mein admission liya hai,
kya yah branch sahi hai
22nd September 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Average package provided in silicon Inst. -2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?