11th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?

What is the average package placement in c v raman engineerin college ?
kindly mail me the details..

Related Questions:
  1. Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?
  2. Can i get placement and package details of CSE branch in Silicon and CV Raman college of engineering
  3. What should I do either take admission in Asansol/NSIT college, West Bengal or take admission in CV raman/Silicon in Odissa? How may I know about the placement statistics of these colleges?
  4. Is CV Raman college of engineering AICTE approved? Will I get a job in government company like BARC, Railway?
  5. What would be my average salary through campus placement if I have done Mechanical Engineering from SRM University?
  6. Which is the best college of Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is its placement figures?
  7. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will i get job in IT companies as i have less average.
  9. Placement figures of last 3 years of B.K Management School Ahmadabad?
  10. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  11. Which Kendriya Vidyalaya School related to C V Raman college in Bhubneshwar? -- [New]
  12. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  13. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  14. Placements in vitam vishakhapatnam engineering college?
  15. Can I get CV Raman College for Mechanical branch?
  16. What should I do to ensure that I will get a job in campus placement being a below average student?
  17. What is the ranking of CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar in all India basis? What is the hostel charge?
  18. Will I get a seat in CV Raman in Civil Engineering after scoring 6160 rank in OJEE?
16th June 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?

Sir i have got 54 marks in mppet and itake machenical trade can u suggest me which college itake admission in mp
15th July 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?

list of placement packages for c.v.raman bbsr and giet gunupur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?