17th July 2013, 11:20 AM
10101010@

Can i get placement and package details of CSE branch in Silicon and CV Raman college of engineering

sir can i get the placement and package details of cse branch in silicon and cv raman college of engineering????

Related Questions:
  1. Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?
  2. What should I do either take admission in Asansol/NSIT college, West Bengal or take admission in CV raman/Silicon in Odissa? How may I know about the placement statistics of these colleges?
  3. What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?
  4. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the highest package offered in CV Raman College of Engineering and Silicon Institute of Technology?
  6. Can I get silicon college C.V raman college or CET in Orissa? I got rank 580 in Orissa JEE
  7. Will I get a seat in CV Raman in Civil Engineering after scoring 6160 rank in OJEE?
  8. Admission in C.V. Raman or Silicon having 488 rank in OJEE? -- [New]
  9. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  10. Can I get admission in CV Raman for civil branch after scoring 6707 in OJEE
  11. Can I get CV Raman College for Mechanical branch?
  12. How to take admission in National Institute of Science and Technology Berhampur in CSE branch? What about the placement record?
  13. List of some software companies providing internship to 3rd year engineering students? I'm in SDM dharwad engineering college with CSE branch
  14. What is the difference between B.E and B.tech? How to pursue studies with B.Tech CSE in some good engineering college?
  15. How to take admission in National institute of Science and technology in CSE branch?
  16. Which course is better among IT and CSE? Placement details of the courses?
  17. How to take admission in National Institute of Science and Technology Berhampur in CSE branch?
  18. How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?