25th January 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Placement in Infosys with two gap years between 12th standard and B.Tech?

sir before joining b.tech i had two years after my class 12th for preparing for the entrance exams i.e. i had completed my class 12th in 2008 and joined engineering colloege in 2010 so is it so because of droping two years i will not get placement in infosys

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  2. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys placement if I have 2 years gap in between B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys if I have 3 years gap between 12th and Engineering?
  5. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  6. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  7. Past 10 years placement question papers with solution for Infosys recruitment?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 76% in 10th,59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  9. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 62% in 12th after improvement exam?
  11. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E? -- [New]
  12. How may I get last 5 year infosys placement papers along with solution?
  13. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get previous 10 years Infosys placement papers?
  15. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  16. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
  17. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of Infosys?
  18. Last 10 years placement papers and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus recruitment?
25th January 2011, 09:31 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Placement in Infosys with two gap years between 12th standard and B.Tech?

hello friend..........
it depends on the company eligibility criteria if it is only 1 year gap then you are not eligible but if it is not mentioned that thing then you can apply and get the job.......
but then you should have a good qualification and marks.......
25th January 2011, 10:40 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement in Infosys with two gap years between 12th standard and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir before joining b.tech i had two years after my class 12th for preparing for the entrance exams i.e. i had completed my class 12th in 2008 and joined engineering colloege in 2010 so is it so because of droping two years i will not get placement in infosys
dear friend.

your not eligible for infosys.minimum eligibility 60% and NO backlogs allowed.

for infosys that why your not eligible.
25th January 2011, 11:53 AM
Salil_Sharma

Nope,
You are eligible but the only consequence you would have to face is to Answer Questions regarding this period like:-
Why you took drop ?
25th January 2011, 02:07 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

I think you are eligible for infosys recruitment process with 2 years of gap in your studies.

Infosys in its career website does not say much about the eligibility criteria or recruitment process for freshers.

According to the information available on the net infosys eligibility is as follows:

If a candidate satisfies any two conditions mentioned below then there is an exemption for 5% in the third one.
65% in 10th Class
65% in Intermediate or Diploma
68% in B.Tech or M.C.A

For more details visit the infosys website: www.infosys.com
25th January 2011, 02:32 PM
mishra245

Yes in the good companies it is affect the years gap between the classes but it is nit a very big problem.
you can work hard and pass the engineering with good percentage then this is not a very big issue.
You can make your good % in the B.tech and for the year gap the affidavite is allowable by companies.
this year gap will be affect when in the year gap you can do any illegal work and not in the studying purpose.
25th January 2011, 07:25 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
it is not like that,yes it is well known fact that infosys gives preference to students who have no breaks in there academic career,
but if you do well in your engineering and maintain an good score,you are having every chances of getting selected in infosys,
they will surely ask you for the reason for gap of two years and if you are able to give valid reason you will be selected
all the best
29th January 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i did my 12th in 2007 and joined engineering college in 2009,but i am maintaining a good 80%in b.tech,will this affect my placement in good companies,is there any document to be shown for the gap as ?
30th January 2011, 03:12 AM
prtk.co

Infosys does not accept two year gaps between 12th and b.tech.You can not get job in infosys.
13th February 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hi i am rupesh kumar ...
i have passed xth with 53% in 2005 and x 2 in 2008 with 56% and now getting admission in b.tech stream IT in 2009.
i hve got 66% in b.tech 1st year ......am i eligible for placement in infosys or any other software company.
14th February 2011, 04:52 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,
You are eligible for Infosys......
But the only thing is taht you have to show valid reason for that otherwise they dont allow you.....
hope you got your answer..
Thank You....
18th February 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 90% in Xth ,62% in XIIth & has scored 87% in degree(BSc computer science).I hv a gap of 2 years between my XIIth & degree.Will I be able to be selected in any good IT companies like WIPRO,INFOSYS etc...etcc?????
19th February 2011, 11:46 PM
nitingoplani88

2 year gap is allowed in infosys ,tcs etc if infosys in coming your college in 1st slot
19th February 2011, 11:51 PM
nitingoplani88

Infosys allow those candidates too who have gap of 2 years but u must not have currently 2 backlogs ...and criteria is 60%
4th March 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i have two year gap b/w 12th and b tech then please tell me i will placed in infosys or not...................
4th June 2011, 02:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
specially most company recent required freshers like no year gap in study..
But you do not worry about job.
After complete your b.tech you attain some walk in then you fid a good job..

Lot problems occur if you stand this then nothing happen..
19th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have passed my Xth& XIIth in 2008 and 2010 .i qualified for btech in 2011 and took admisson in a private college . i want to pursue btech from a good gov college.so i again appear in aieee 2012 and got qualified in taking admisson in top nit. can it will affect my placement in future.
21st August 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i hve 2 yrs gap from 12th to b-tech .Am i eligible for Infosys???plz rply
1st September 2011, 05:59 PM
in the same boat

Quote:
Sir,i have passed my Xth& XIIth in 2008 and 2010 .i qualified for btech in 2011 and took admisson in a private college . i want to pursue btech from a good gov college.so i again appear in aieee 2012 and got qualified in taking admisson in top nit. can it will affect my placement in future.
i am too in a similar situation and would love to communicate to someone doing same as me.we can discuss and motivate each other as well.you can contact me at [email protected] to listen from you.
5th October 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 4 year drop after 12 c
5th October 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I have 4 year drop after 12 now i am doing b.tech. Can i get job in infosys, tcs etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?