22nd February 2011, 04:21 PM
Biswanath Goswami

Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?

I want to take admission in Anna university(Faculty of Engineering and Technology),chennai. I want to know about it. how are its placements,studies,campus,fooding etc...

24th February 2011, 07:21 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?

hello friend...

Its nice to hear that you are going to join anna university, chennai... It is one of the best evergreen college in chennai.. i had a dream to join that college but was not able to.. In chennai anna university can be ranked 2nd after IIT that tells about how the college is.... am sure you will have a good time after joining the college....

All the Best...
23rd March 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?

is it good to go for mca in srm
4th June 2011, 11:43 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?

hi
you addmission in food technology.
placement status is very interesting year by year growing here.

students have placed in a MNC company in india or outside india.

you look the placement status then you go to the site .
BELOW:--
http://www.annauniv.edu/UICCentre/placement.php
24th July 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in anna university ariyalur campus
2nd August 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

am an biotechnology student. am i eligible to select environmental engineering in m.tech. if i do so will i get good jobs. will it become a cross major for me? can i do phd in biotech field again
9th August 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My son is 4TH YEAR production sand which course @ PSG TECH COIMBATORE.Kindly letme the placement oppotunities in 5th year
17th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available for food technology in anna university
2nd November 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for doing m.sc applied mathematics? And fees structure of the course?
5th November 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc Chemistry Admission 2012 when? and entrance exam when
4th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how good are placement in mba at anna university?
28th May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I AM getting rank under 20 000 in aieee can i get admission in anna university chennai
28th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

my rank will be under 20000 can i get anna university
31st July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 37.424 cutoff in tancet for m.e ..can i get seat in annauniv?? if so which subject is having good oprtunity? . i have completed b.e. (ece). what is the scope of medical electronics?
31st July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 37.424 cutoff in tancet for m.e ..can i get seat in annauniv?? if so which subject is having good oprtunity? . i have completed b.e. (ece). what is the scope of medical electronics?
31st July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

31st July 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

11th August 2012, 01:56 PM
nkarthic95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biswanath Goswami View Post
I want to take admission in Anna university(Faculty of Engineering and Technology),chennai. I want to know about it. how are its placements,studies,campus,fooding etc...
Hello,
CEG campus is the Best Institution after IITM and NITT,
CEG has a Wide Evergreen Campus,and a Serene environment to Study,Reside and Enjoy.
Hostel is never a Problem in CEG campus., You will have a Spacious Accomodation, And Mess Food is a Heaven In CEG..
200% placement Sure.recruiters includes Google,Facebook,Microsoft, Yahoo with the Highest salary paid upto 30 Lakhs.(As far I have enquired)

You have peaceful environment and a Very Highly Qualified Experienced Faculties .
All the Best
30th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

does anna univ conducts its own entrance ?
28th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

how much scope does apparel tech has?
29th June 2013, 12:14 AM
gaju7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biswanath Goswami View Post
Dear,
The Annaa university is good one in placement. the different companies come in placement cell are listed below,

>>Bayer Bharath Petroleum Corporation
>>Essar Fluor Daniel
>>Gharda Chemicals GlaxoSmithKline
>>Haldia Petrochemicals
>>Heinz Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limite
>>Indian Oil Corporation Larsen & Toubro
>>Murugappa Group Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
>>Pedilite Industries Pfizer
>>Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Reliance Industries
>>Sanmar Group Spic India
>>Shell Technology, India Tamilnadu Petroproducts Limited
>>Technip Thermax Universal Oil Products
>>VA Tech Wabag Vedanta Group (Sterlite Industries)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?