4th March 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a BE(EEE) graduate from SKR Engg College(Anna University, Chennai). Now I wish to do ME. I didn't apply for TANCET, I missed it. Is there any other way to study ME under Anna University college? I need help please let me know how can I do ME in this Academic year in Anna University Chennai.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in Anna University, Chennai after scoring 49.286 in TANCET?
  2. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  3. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  4. Date of announcement of results of 1st level for Tamilnadu?
  5. How much marks are needed in TANCET to get placed Anna University Chennai
  6. Any possibility to join Anna University Chennai after scoring 39.3 marks in TANCET?
  7. When is next tancet for mba?
  8. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  9. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  10. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  13. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Can I get a good college of Anna University in Chennai after scoring 47 marks in TANCET(MCA)?
  15. Can I get admission in any government college under Anna University after scoring 39.8 marks in TANCET M.E?
  16. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  17. Placement status and learning environment of Anna university, Chennai?
  18. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2015, 12:11 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?

No, it is not possible. Only TANCET candidates can eligible to apply for Anna University. But you are eligible to apply for other affiliated college under Anna University without clearing the TANCET score through Management quota. There are plenty of college offering the M.E course under the Anna University. So you can try that affiliated college under Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?