10th December 2011, 08:43 AM
rktpro

Planning to get IITJEE coaching from Kota or Delhi, clear some of my doubts.

Hello members.
I am planning to get coaching from Kota or Delhi for IITJEE 2014 ,i.e, I will be in +1 the next academic session.

Now, clear my doubts. What according to you, and currently, are the best coaching institutes in these two places? What factors did you take into consideration while thinking so? Have you ever been there yourself? What was your experience?

22nd June 2012, 05:27 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Planning to get IITJEE coaching from Kota or Delhi, clear some of my doubts.

I want to tell you that there are lot of good coaching institutes in Delhi as well as Kota. The best according to me are the following:
1. Bansal coaching classes, Kota.
2. Career Point, Kota.
3. FIITJEE, New Delhi.
4. Akash Intitute, New Delhi.
My Friend had been there and they all are fantastic. I myself had been to Lakshya Institute Patiala and that also is awesome.
You can go for any of the above they all are great. The choice is all yours.
Thanks and Best of Luck.
22nd June 2012, 07:45 PM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Planning to get IITJEE coaching from Kota or Delhi, clear some of my doubts.

hello dear friend,,,
i appreciate your choice of getting coaching for IIT-JEE,,,as per my experience
kota and delhi both are well known for their best teachers and teaching techniques,,,they do provide with easy learning skills to crack IIT and AIEEE,,,they provide with good reading material that will not only help you with your difficulty but will also guide you on how how to attack the difficult questions,,,

Kota and Delhi institutes are one of the finest coaching classes
for IIT-JEE,,,and not one but both are best...you can choose amongst it
as per your choice of location,,,

i am providing you with the link where you can get further information
about bansal classes, akash institutes and Kota classes...

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Coaching-Institutes-In-Kota.aspx

with best regards
all the very best
23rd June 2012, 02:55 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!
(a)i agree with your choice of getting coaching for IIT-JEE.
(b)there are lots of institute in delhi and kota.
(c)i give you the name of coaching centers that are akash institute in new delhi and the famous one career point in kota.
(d)kota and delhi are famous for their best tutors that teach the students with new techniques.
22nd October 2012, 01:56 PM
25ishutiwari

I will advice you to go for kota as huge variety is available with in economic reach. And better evaluation is also availabe.. Example bansal coaching classes. Great coaching class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?