14th September 2012, 10:22 PM
ammukuttyvimala

What is the procedure to join in IIT Madras? Previous years question papers?

hi i want to join in iitmadras in 2013 m.sc batch wat is the procedure for joining n if there is any entrance test then please give previous year question papers

15th September 2012, 11:48 AM
rosebudd

Lightbulb Re: What is the procedure to join in IIT Madras? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammukuttyvimala View Post
hi i want to join in iitmadras in 2013 m.sc batch wat is the procedure for joining n if there is any entrance test then please give previous year question papers
You have to Clear IITJEE Exam to enter into IIT. The Portions of IITJEE are generally based on CBSE Class 11 and Class 12 Syllabus but you must join some good coaching Institute like FIITJEE, Bansal Classes, Brilliant Tutorials, Aakash IITJEE etc.. to boost your chances of getting into IIT.Then after completing your class 12 you have to write the IITJEE Exam and clear it. Then you will be able to get admission in IIT.

good luck..
12th October 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join in IIT Madras? Previous years question papers?

hi....i'm doing 2(state board)right now...i've scored 490/500 in 10th.i'm interested doing B.E in IIT madras...may i know wat's the procedure to join thr.....and what are the exam i need write....and how can i apply for that exam...pls mail to my id [email protected]
21st February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join in IIT Madras? Previous years question papers?

hai...i want to join in IIT to do M.A. in english.Now i am doing my 12th standard...what should i do after this? Is there any entrance programme?and if so pls tel the good coaching institute also......and can u please tel me how many seats avaliable for this course?is the students are placed in a good company every year and also in abroad...?if there is other details pls give me...
5th December 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

how many days i have to wait for entrance examination after 12 public examination results
22nd May 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in ISC syllabus..
what are all i have to prepare for IIT entrance exam. and what percentage should have to take in 12th board exam
reply me soon ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?