20th September 2010, 12:18 PM
Admin
Administrator

::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

Hi,

As you can see we are almost touching 1,50,000 posts. All made by you. That's really huge. Nobody expected this in such a short time.

Clearly, now we need to try new things, fix our short comings and innovate. Forum is yours so please let us know your suggestions/feedback/ideas. Don't hesitate.

Looking forward.

~Admin
-----------------------------------

I'll add your suggestions/questions and our answers here.

1. "FAQ section" for forum members.

Answer: It's already there. "Everything you want to know about the scholarships". But you are right, we need a separate thread for "How to create good answers?"

2. Faster payments?

Answer: Currently we are dispatching cheques for two sessions together. So.. yes the winners of 1-15th session do get cheques little late, while 16th-month-end session winners get their cheques relatively faster. We'll see what we can do.

3. Better formatting of text?

Answer: Actually the forum is built in such a way that it supports limited formatting mainly to keep the forum secure from malicious hacking attempts.

4. Points per answers should be updated quickly according to the quality of answers

Answer: We have increased the frequency of updating the points-per-answer, recently.

5. Better points/grade system?

Answer: We have been looking into this from months, so far we have not been able find any scalable and comprehensive solution. We'll give it another thought.

6. Payments should be done by Courier not Speedpost

Answer: In the beginning we used to send scholarships via courier services, but they do not deliver to very remote places. Whereas speed post covers whole India. Also, we have experienced less lost-cheques with speedposts than with courier.

7. Better looks for the forum?

Answer: While themes are not in our priorities but we do understand that it's always good to have good looking theme. We'll see what we can do but can't promise this is gonna be implemented anytime soon.

8. Facebook Page for the forum?

Answer: Very good suggestion. We will do it.

9. Payments through bank transfers?

Answer: Most of the members here are students and a lot of them do not have their own bank accounts still. So if we give you an option for bank transfer, some members will still have to go with speedpost option. Also, with bank transfers we'll have to deal with erroneous bank account numbers etc. To keep the payments system simple and consistent, we are going to stay with the speedposts for a while.

10: Ads?

Answer: We do serve ads to non-logged in visitors.

11: Separate sections for under graduates, graduates and post graduates?

Answer: A large number of queries are ambiguous and they can't be put under any section.

[This thread got corrupted at the database level, we could only restore the opening post. All the other posts are gone but fortunately all the suggestions and answers are still well documented above. Please keep your suggestions coming.]

20th September 2010, 12:53 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

@ Admin

Consistently I am noticing that your profile Inbox, Support profile Inbox, and suggession thread getting post regarding making the point system more Trasparent and reliable.

And as you said that you are hanging out with this problem to resolve it from months, I am think shouldn't it would be better if the Point system which was at the very begining when the Scholarship was started (16th Nov.2009-16th Dec. 2009) could be Implemented along with the present one.........!

As because at that time we had a complete chart of Points Distribution.

I think we were able to see our complete performance @ http://entrance-exam.net/forum/xperience.php

However, I think if that should be implemented then all the problems related to the Point system will be solved.

Members would be able to explore there whole performance (A to Z) what there are asking for at present.

As because you also know that at that time we had complete Experiance/Performance chart.

For example- If someone was recieving 2000 at that time then we had complete details regarding every single point that 100 points for Experiance, 500 for Quality, 12000 for Postings, Reduced marks for "Infractions" etc.

I can understand it would be very typical to implement but I cant found better solution then it at present.

What do you say................!

Thanking You
~Faiyaz~
21st September 2010, 07:59 PM
Saikiran M

Lightbulb Start FAQ section at the earliest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
1. "FAQ section" for forum members.

Answer: It's already there. "Everything you want to know about the scholarships". But you are right, we need a separate thread for "How to create good answers?"
@ ADMIN SIR:

Instead of Framing A full FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) section, we can also do this...

Start a Sticky Thread with a name like " Ask your FORUM/SCHOLARSHIP doubts here " and
we will help or answer their queries as far as possible and you frame it into "one thread"
presenting all the questions and answers just similar to this thread.

Secondly, I have a doubt that "As a member of this forum, do we have the privilege of starting a new poll ?"

Thanking you in anticipation,
MASK
22nd September 2010, 11:35 PM
helpmaster

sir please specify the condition and its point system as far as possible so that we can participate in it.

I am new here

can i reply the asnswers of the questions in hindi?
because my engliush is not too good. if it is possible then you provide the permission.
26th September 2010, 09:46 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmaster View Post
sir please specify the condition and its point system as far as possible so that we can participate in it.

I am new here

can i reply the asnswers of the questions in hindi?
because my engliush is not too good. if it is possible then you provide the permission.

No........!

Its not allowed.

Infact one of the vision of this Forum, is to help one's to improve his/her english because of day to day interaction and posting the answers in english will help you alot to improve one's gramatical errors and speaking quaity.
27th September 2010, 12:01 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

hello sir,

No doubt the concept of grading and point system is very much effective to increase the information as well as reduce the dilution in this forum.

But, I think the competition should be lifted & a minimum cut-off of no. post is imposed on each candidate. like if a candidate will do 100/200 post, then he will get scholarship.
Perhaps this concept reduce the competition during the closing of the slots as well as will reduce the dilution of answer qualities.

& your no. of post may increase within a very short interval of time.
27th September 2010, 08:08 PM
nuzhat fathima

hi sir,
i am really happy in joining this forum. it has helped me in many ways.first of all we would receive some amount for the answers that we have e-mailed in search of those we would learn or gain some knowledge.
27th September 2010, 08:35 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Well the present scenario says it all...that the this basic form of this forum is growing as well as going well.....But I think It has become pre-occupied..So I think we need some slight changes..As it will make this whole scholarship thing more competitive and intresting...
28th September 2010, 05:32 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

this scholorship is good for all student and non-student because by this we get a chance of giving answer of other friends question...thanking you..best of luck..
28th September 2010, 10:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Respected Sir

I am very happy that, this fourm will acheive 1,50,000 post in few span of time.

This fourm is amazing and lots of member will get knowledge from this fourm.

So, please keep it up and you will get acheive more sucess soon.
29th September 2010, 06:15 PM
rajeshkumar199155

Respected Sir
I am rajeshkumar from chennai who is using this site by the first-time

I felt this good opportunities for me like people<students> .

I very proud say ,to join in this site as member.

its really amazing because this forum has been achieving 1,50,000 post in very few span of time.this forum helps to share and exchange knowledge one with other.
so request you sir/madam please do this task continuously ,this will get more success soon . I am so happy who was joined in this site sir
30th September 2010, 12:37 AM
babydoll

First of i would like to congratulate you that this forum has completed 1,50,000 posts.
As i m new to this forum i didn't know each and every thing about the forum.
One more thing that can i get a daily msg from admin about my posts.
Thank you.
30th September 2010, 01:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

warm wishes to forum staff,
I "MRS. PRAVEEN GOLA" really appreciates the well maintained work & the helpful nature of the staff & senior members .The most important thing is that we(the members) are free to give our FEEDBACK without any hesitation and there is no partiality with the member like me if I am disagree about any suggestion or desicion taken by the administrator .only then we are willing to work and enjoy if "Fundametal Rights" have been issued to us.A very thanx for such a nice cooperation.
30th September 2010, 09:23 PM
Saikiran M

Dear Admin,

Please try to get you kind attention towards the FAQ section Thread.

It could prove to enhance the performance as well as quality of the forum.

Please look into the matter. Everyone including the forum will get its benefit...

Regards,
1st October 2010, 02:36 PM
Bhushan Chaudhari

This scholarship is very useful not only students but also everyone. Scholarship's aim is very good.
I felt very good for register this site. I like your point system more Transparent and reliable.
1st October 2010, 11:44 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Respected SIR,
I am again here to disturb you .but I cant work if I will be not allowed to share my feelings.First of all ,I am really shocked to see my RANK at top position ,and I want to say that there is really a true and fair judgement in this forum to send the quality answer.well sir, I dont know typing & it takes me at least 20 minutes to read & type each answer.So .in the end when I saw me at 3rd rank,I get satisfied as neither I am a student nor I am a professional,I am a housewife who is really working as a social service to help others.Thanks for giving me such an HONOUR to be at NO:1.
A MESSAGE TO MY MEMBERS-
"POST YOUR ANSWERS RELATED THE QUERY
AVOID POSTING UNNECESSARY DETAILS
ITS MY PROMISE TO ALL OF YOU
THAT YOU ALL BE ON THE TOP
ONE DAY.........................."
2nd October 2010, 01:11 AM

Post Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

sir, in this education and career forum we discuss about entrance exams, their eligibility criteria and books needed for them this is really a lot for us , very good but along with this if we discuss and study about the various topics , chapters coming in different entrance exams & courses according to the students choice through this education and career forum means same as we study in our class and helped by the teachers , but in class some studen ts feel hesitation to ask question but if we solve our question of every chapters and clear our doubts(whatever may be the subject is , we will divide the subjects accordingly) through our discussion in this education and career forum many students will be helped and it will be very interesting and this will arise curiosity among various students and an average as well as poor students will be helped by the brilliant students.
the problems which are not solved by books and teachers will be solved in this forum through our discussion and in this way this forum will help in the preparation of various exams of students choice.
2nd October 2010, 10:18 AM
nehabareja

respected sir,
i am very happy that this scholarship program achieving more heights day to day.i feel a great pleasure when i answer the questions given in the forum.moreover if you include questions regarding some of the major issues in India in the forum section,that will be more helpful to everyone as everyone can at least have a thorough knowledge about the major issues going in India & can share their views about it..

thank you.
2nd October 2010, 07:07 PM
Ragha3728

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash kr. View Post
this scholorship is good for all student and non-student because by this we get a chance of giving answer of other friends question...thanking you..best of luck..
do the same and go on get scholarships by helping more and more friends
2nd October 2010, 08:03 PM
docshakti

respected sir,
iam very much satisfied n happy about this idea of scholarships.it's the most effective n easiest way for everyone to solve all there queries about there career.we also get chance to spread our knowledge to other students n help them to find a new way towards their bright future .iam happy to join this site as its aim is to help others n move towards the path of success......thanking u........keep it up....all the best........
2nd October 2010, 11:52 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Respected Sir,
I am surprised to see the message from "admin" that "admin has requested that you become friends" & i accepted the request.But later on I thought that dosti wo bhi "admin " se what does it mean ?Kya sach mein "admin " dosti karta hai aur wo bhi kaisi.............................kahin koi panga to nahi ho jayega?waiting for reply.........
3rd October 2010, 10:00 AM
dharmdeom

make an another section for indian government job alert..........it should increase % of visitors
3rd October 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

its superb one that the scholarship plan is extending to all the good members .
i like it sooooooo muuuuucccchhhhh
3rd October 2010, 08:03 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

1. It is a good scheme but it will surely become a panic for you guys. Have a look at these points:
Problem: It is quite sure that you will be checking more than 600-1000 answers perday to know about quality of top rank gainer. In order to do that do you think that you can check them within 10hrs of working hrs?
Remedies: Please do not start scholorship scheme for each day, you can do it for the period of 5 or 10 days. This would obviously reduce some onus. If you follow 5 days scheme then, offer Rs.500/- to top ranker and 50 to the bottom one.
Similarly if you follow 10 days schemes then offer 1000/- to top ranker and 100/- to bottom one.
However continue your monthly scheme alongwith this.
(You may also introduce some gifts like wrist watch or T shirt or college bag etc so that this will increase your publicity and can have a option of money at the place of this gift which is slightly less than the cost of the gift , Hence in this way option will be totally in the hand of participant or winner whether he choose a blind gift or money-cheque of lesser amount)

2. I think there should some jumper exist, here 'jumper' word refers to some promotional offers which are meant for popularity and increment of members(likewise in mobile companies prepaid scheme or sms schemes). You can follow these :
i) Can announce a special prize for best answer of the month or top 5 best answers of the month and rewarding them only to those person who are included in top 20 list-candidates(because payment problem will arise if you take those candidates who are out of list. Since you have to make individual payment of small amount(which can be Rs.100 or 50/-) and upon which you have to spend half of the postage charges of the reward, which is not advisable )
ii) Can announce a special prize for the best newcomer of the month, which is included in top 20 list at the end of the each month. Prize may vary from Rs. 50 to 150/-

3. It is good that you are thinking to have some welcome amount and withdraw account rupees only after some threshold. You can implement this in above offers.

4. Please have a sharp criteria for being a senior or junior or senior ++ member upon which they will get marks.

5. It is good that you are thinking about answer qualities but still some members are giving irrelevant answer to questions like if questioner wants answer regarding a college list related to a exam then one member answers about the eligilibty of the exam. Although in this way the provided information is true but it is not correct in question respect. Hence this difference between true and correct has to be minimum.

6. It is a good practise to fill the tab of educational qualification essentially in order to be a member . By doing this questioner can know the knowledge domain of the answerer. This would also not affect the forum quality and number of participating members. I am not talking about the other tabs.

7. I think that you should remove further posting in those type of questions into which dates are concerned and their validity has expired. I am not saying that delete those previous posts but stop further posting answers in that thread. It should be stopped since questioner has got his answer and rest of the member/participant will obviously answer to this to increase points which is none of use for questioner and Administrator. I dont think so that by doing this will arise scarcity of questions.

8. Apart from that one more suggestion is left that is about certificates . Since you offer certificate only once to top 5 rank holder , even if he/she has got again among top 5 ranks. I want to add one more thing . It would be much better if you again issue certificate only if he/she has got better rank than before. Like if one person has got 5 th rank in one of the fortnight and got 2nd rank in other fortnight then also issue him certificate of 2nd rank.
It can also be solved by giving a common (not mentioning rank) certificate to top 5 ranker and by doing this you can follow your old rule.

Last edited by Sushant Roy; 3rd October 2010 at 10:00 PM.
3rd October 2010, 08:59 PM
Saikiran M

Smile Wise Approach to Ms.Praveen Gola

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen gola View Post
Respected Sir,
I am surprised to see the message from "admin" that "admin has requested that you become friends" & i accepted the request.But later on I thought that dosti wo bhi "admin " se what does it mean ?Kya sach mein "admin " dosti karta hai aur wo bhi kaisi.............................kahin koi panga to nahi ho jayega?waiting for reply.........

Dear praveen gola,

Here, this is a very decent forum meant for the professional means of
helping needy and misrouted students... there are no other topics
discussed here.. Even you might have experienced this!! right?

So, just chill out.. and be a good member we are a group of people helping
the needy.. just keep that in mind and do participate actively i all aspects
of our forum..

Happy Posting...
3rd October 2010, 11:03 PM
hari.p

make a forum for and government sector jobs to guide students for valuable information to them.
7th October 2010, 11:24 AM
Kishor mehra

Red face Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

ya its a nice way to incourage students and professionals to help each other
you can remind them about it time to time by send a message
7th October 2010, 06:45 PM
dahiyanisha1000

ya..........this is an amazing feeling to earn money for your knowledge you have.And i am recently join this forum.so i am excited about that and to give certificate to the students who answered the questions is great.
Because i believe in spreading the knowledge and this forum provide me a way to spread my knowledge as well as paying some money for that ,that's really very helpul to all the students who have knowledge...
so i want to say all the students as well as others to join this forum.
8th October 2010, 03:39 PM
Sanjiv sharma

I think i am very lucky person for being a member of this forum.This forum has changed my life.this is a knowledgeable form.One can get and share knowledge by viewing and answering the questions.I suggest you to introduce some questions which are related to indian history,economy and polity and also questions related to world of sports.
with regards
10th October 2010, 07:02 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Words fail to describe the work done by the forum . What I want to suggest u is that ushould clearly mention max. and min.marks one can get from each reply . About scholarship those who get it should be asked and made binding that they should remain in touch with the forum so that they can guide junior members
11th October 2010, 12:19 AM
Saikiran M

Smile One of the biggest feedback

I think this is one of the biggest feedback for our forum...

I have been watching the results of Google for the queries on career related issue since 40 days...

And you know what, I find our web-site's results in 2/3rd position for every third query....
This tells how successful this 'forum as well as the website' is being on its path.

Secondly, the results of our forum are more helpful and detailed as compared to any other website/ forums...

EE-Forum rocks!!
11th October 2010, 02:20 PM
Admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
Dear Admin,

Please try to get you kind attention towards the FAQ section Thread.

It could prove to enhance the performance as well as quality of the forum.

Please look into the matter. Everyone including the forum will get its benefit...

Regards,
Yep. We are working on that. Thanks for your suggestions.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
@ Admin

Consistently I am noticing that your profile Inbox, Support profile Inbox, and suggession thread getting post regarding making the point system more Trasparent and reliable.

And as you said that you are hanging out with this problem to resolve it from months, I am think shouldn't it would be better if the Point system which was at the very begining when the Scholarship was started (16th Nov.2009-16th Dec. 2009) could be Implemented along with the present one.........!

As because at that time we had a complete chart of Points Distribution.

I think we were able to see our complete performance @ http://entrance-exam.net/forum/xperience.php

However, I think if that should be implemented then all the problems related to the Point system will be solved.

Members would be able to explore there whole performance (A to Z) what there are asking for at present.

As because you also know that at that time we had complete Experiance/Performance chart.

For example- If someone was recieving 2000 at that time then we had complete details regarding every single point that 100 points for Experiance, 500 for Quality, 12000 for Postings, Reduced marks for "Infractions" etc.

I can understand it would be very typical to implement but I cant found better solution then it at present.

What do you say................!

Thanking You
~Faiyaz~
If we give extra points based on days since registration of a member.. then it could prove to be unbalancing and unfair to a lot of newish members. What we can do is.. we can give extra points based on consistency of members within a single session of scholarships. Example: If a member post at least one answer each of the 15 days of a session, then he really deserves extra points for consistency. As for making points system more transparent.. we have been deliberately avoiding this because we suspect more disputes between members and us when they start comparing their answers and points between each other. Everyone likes their own answers.. so.... you know

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool View Post
hello sir,

No doubt the concept of grading and point system is very much effective to increase the information as well as reduce the dilution in this forum.

But, I think the competition should be lifted & a minimum cut-off of no. post is imposed on each candidate. like if a candidate will do 100/200 post, then he will get scholarship.
Perhaps this concept reduce the competition during the closing of the slots as well as will reduce the dilution of answer qualities.

& your no. of post may increase within a very short interval of time.
Imposing a minimum threshold on number of posts can be little defocussing. We want to avoid that.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Respected SIR,
I am again here to disturb you .but I cant work if I will be not allowed to share my feelings.First of all ,I am really shocked to see my RANK at top position ,and I want to say that there is really a true and fair judgement in this forum to send the quality answer.well sir, I dont know typing & it takes me at least 20 minutes to read & type each answer.So .in the end when I saw me at 3rd rank,I get satisfied as neither I am a student nor I am a professional,I am a housewife who is really working as a social service to help others.Thanks for giving me such an HONOUR to be at NO:1.
A MESSAGE TO MY MEMBERS-
"POST YOUR ANSWERS RELATED THE QUERY
AVOID POSTING UNNECESSARY DETAILS
ITS MY PROMISE TO ALL OF YOU
THAT YOU ALL BE ON THE TOP
ONE DAY.........................."
You are doing good. I absolutely appreciate your support and efforts to help this forum reach new heights.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir, in this education and career forum we discuss about entrance exams, their eligibility criteria and books needed for them this is really a lot for us , very good but along with this if we discuss and study about the various topics , chapters coming in different entrance exams & courses according to the students choice through this education and career forum means same as we study in our class and helped by the teachers , but in class some studen ts feel hesitation to ask question but if we solve our question of every chapters and clear our doubts(whatever may be the subject is , we will divide the subjects accordingly) through our discussion in this education and career forum many students will be helped and it will be very interesting and this will arise curiosity among various students and an average as well as poor students will be helped by the brilliant students.
the problems which are not solved by books and teachers will be solved in this forum through our discussion and in this way this forum will help in the preparation of various exams of students choice.
We are still a very young forum, we'll surely explore new things as we grow with time. Yours is a very good suggestion and I can see it can be very helpful to the students. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Respected Sir,
Befriending with me is safe for health as far as I know. No panga.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------[/SIZE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmdeom View Post
make an another section for indian government job alert..........it should increase % of visitors
It's been in our to-do list. Let's see how soon we could implement this.
12th October 2010, 12:44 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear sir

i am very happy about the improvements that our forum has done.

in each session a number of new participants are joining in the forum.

in one field you should devote your thought for the sake of participants that everyone should get paid for their each good answer.

you are giving scholarship to only top 20 members and others 15 days hard work goes in vein which discourages them for the next session.

new members are the worst suffers as they get less points in starting as compared to the senior members.

e.g. points of 1st place- 4500
21th place-1200.

so the hard work of the 21th placed member will go in vein.

so there is a suggestion to solve this problem.

scholarship should be given according to your score points.

there should be a cutoff of 500 points .

price should be fixed by you like 1RP for each point.

if you have scored 600 points then you will receive an amount of 600 Rs.

all the best.
12th October 2010, 04:04 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear Sir
You are giving more marks and bonus to those who are delievering excellent,needful and highly informative answers.It is such a brilliant and awesome action taken by the forum.If one receives more points for his answer his moral become high and next time he tries to gave the answer in a wondering and amazing way so that the advice seeker gets full satisfaction.This step is proving boost for the forum members to show their intelligence and the step for the deduction of marks is also nice because if any member post a wrong and useless answer for increasing his points then he must be panalised for 10+10 points
I hope for the best of this forum.
Regards
13th October 2010, 12:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
dear sir

i am very happy about the improvements that our forum has done.

in each session a number of new participants are joining in the forum.

in one field you should devote your thought for the sake of participants that everyone should get paid for their each good answer.

you are giving scholarship to only top 20 members and others 15 days hard work goes in vein which discourages them for the next session.

new members are the worst suffers as they get less points in starting as compared to the senior members.

e.g. points of 1st place- 4500
21th place-1200.

so the hard work of the 21th placed member will go in vein.

so there is a suggestion to solve this problem.

scholarship should be given according to your score points.

there should be a cutoff of 500 points .

price should be fixed by you like 1RP for each point.

if you have scored 600 points then you will receive an amount of 600 Rs.

all the best.
Well dear if everyone able to get in IIT, then what would be the value of IITJEE, if everyone would be able to get in Civil service just by appearing in entrance then whats the need and value of that.

Similarly, if everyone will able to get scholarship, then what would be the value of scholarship, where would be competetion. Forum will just become a money making machine.

If even a 21th position holder is ending after scoring 1200 points that doesn't mean he is loosing. In this forum no one can loose because he/she will leave the forum after gaining precious knowledge and improvement in english ability to face competetion etc.

And yeah we have got the solution for it.

Daily scholarship will be implemented soon...after which no one will be disappointed.
13th October 2010, 01:12 AM

this is really very interesting as students are gaining their confidence by getting positive marks to their quality answers.

it is very intersting as it increases our knowledge towards many emerging field today and along with this it gives us the best career options which suits us and is the best for our future. one shold join this and enjoy this career programme
16th October 2010, 09:41 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Sir,
Well !
Its really heartening to see the success of the forum...But I have seen...that many members often have queries regarding the receiving of scholarship amount..that is for example many of my friends whom I have invited for joining the scholarship...ask me....about when do they recieve their scholarship amount...since I have experience..I tell them it will surely come within three weeks..But I suggest it will be better to notify students/members thrrough e-mail...one when the session closes and the other when the cheque is dispatched..

regards
16th October 2010, 09:46 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Sir,
I have an idea...to get more members into this forum...
I have plan...regarding the point system..
If a candidate invites friends to join the forum then...He/she is awarded with bonus points..and if the invited friend invites more friends....then the root member will aslo earn points as well as the parent members at each level...so whole structure of members beccomes a tree structure..,organised as well as many members will be invited by their own friends...In this way an awareness can also be created...

This is just a plan in my mind..So i thought of sharing it with you..
16th October 2010, 01:11 PM
nmurthyts

this forum help the students to gain knowledge and share their knowledge ,and in the point of carrier it means a lot to students and other persons who are seeking to settle their carrer ,i hope this site is very usefull to everyone in the sense of sharing and gaining knowledge
17th October 2010, 10:53 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
Sir,
Well !
Its really heartening to see the success of the forum...But I have seen...that many members often have queries regarding the receiving of scholarship amount..that is for example many of my friends whom I have invited for joining the scholarship...ask me....about when do they recieve their scholarship amount...since I have experience..I tell them it will surely come within three weeks..But I suggest it will be better to notify students/members thrrough e-mail...one when the session closes and the other when the cheque is dispatched..

regards
Well, we have even much effective way to do so then sending E-mail.

Tell them to subscribe to "Scholarship updates" it is a sms channel which remains in control of "Admin" (Sahil sir).

Any type of notification, tips, dispatched of cheques etc. are notified to all the subscribers through sms and it is the more effective way then sending e-mail.

If you & they haven't subscribed to "latest updates about Scholarships" which is a sms channel naming "Scholarship Update" then kindly subscribe yourself and also tell your friends to subscribe it.

When cheques will be dispathed you we get informed by a sms from this channel.

Subscribtion link is located @ Ranking page.

One can also subscribe through Mobile, by following this step.

Type ON Scholarship-updates and send it to 9870807070.
17th October 2010, 12:31 PM
ritambhara pradhan

its a very nice idea it will surely encourage students and would also help them in their studies.
17th October 2010, 04:23 PM
catchkamal

Hello Admin !!
well i think as the name says "entrance-exam" you/we should create a page where all the entrance exam's relating to various backgrounds should be jotted down and updated regularly..so that every student can get the information at one place with all important official links..this will increase the quality and quantity database for the site [with more members (bottom line)]...

i have more ideas but lets see how u react to this..

regards
Kamal
18th October 2010, 09:42 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: ::Please Submit Your Suggestions About Scholarships and Forum::

This is a very good platform for discussion on any topic especially the study or career related problems. Here we can discuss freely and also its unique feature is the scholarship which is attached with discussion. A person with good views can win money as well . So i think it is a very good platform to discuss and win.
18th October 2010, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

This forum is good it is giving every one a fair chance it will definitely succeeed everyone is eager to participate so it's my request to everyone to register as soon as possible and be the member and get a answer as much questions possible and get a chance to win the scholarship.This forum is defininitely an effective one.
19th October 2010, 11:09 AM
Sharin

Kindly help in provinding some details of Combined Defence forces examination any sample tests are available
19th October 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I didnt found the questios asked by visitors to which we have to answer .....
19th October 2010, 04:02 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchkamal View Post
Hello Admin !!
well i think as the name says "entrance-exam" you/we should create a page where all the entrance exam's relating to various backgrounds should be jotted down and updated regularly..so that every student can get the information at one place with all important official links..this will increase the quality and quantity database for the site [with more members (bottom line)]...

i have more ideas but lets see how u react to this..

regards
Kamal
Yes we have no separate Page specially for "Entrance-Exams" as everything is merged at "General Discussion".

This forum is still very young to perform some long and benchmarking tasks.

However, nice suggession 'noted'
19th October 2010, 10:54 PM
nmurthyts

Instead of Framing A full FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) section, we can also do this...
Start a Sticky Thread with a name like " Ask your FORUM/SCHOLARSHIP doubts here " and
we will help or answer their queries as far as possible and you frame it into "one thread"
presenting all the questions and answers just similar to this thread.Secondly, I have a doubt that "As a member of this forum, do we have the privilege of starting a new poll ?"
20th October 2010, 07:59 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

dear sir.
i hav not yet got my scholarship for sept 1 to 15 .so i m feeling cheated...plz help me out.......
20th October 2010, 02:17 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Sir,

Many proposals have come up in recent months like daily scholarships and increasing scholarship amount as well as other formats...But not any changes have been made .....will there be any changes in the scholarship schemes in the near future ??

I suggest its high time to make atleast a small change...because I feel the whole scheme has been a preoccupied one by now...for such a long time...

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?