1st July 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get scholarship? Whether scholarships are available in Karnataka or not?

hello respected sir/madam i am just searching for some scholarship available in net i saw ur web it impress me lot & i think this web help me to get scholarship so i want to know how to apply i am ready to submit my record,markscard. Inspite of all these i wanted to know whether scholarships are available in Karnataka or not?

24th April 2015, 06:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get scholarship? Whether scholarships are available in Karnataka or not?

The scholarships are awarded on the basis of qualifying examination marks or through a written examination. As you have not mentioned the academic details and what you want to pursue in future so we cannot state any eligible scholarships for you. As Karnataka government offers scholarships for all eligible and deserving candidates to pursue their higher education. It offers post matric scholarships disbursement through ePASS. If you meet the eligibility criteria then go to http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/ and apply for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?