28th July 2011, 06:01 PM
guptaruhi

PO solved and general awareness related sample question papers?

sir... plz send me some PO solved sample papers nd also some papers related to general awareness nd marketing computer related to banking.. my e-mail id is [email protected].. plz rply soon i m waiting..

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers related to general awareness and computer aptitude?
  2. Sample solved question papers of Bank Exam with English, General Aptitude, Computer and General Awareness?
  3. Sample question papers of general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability?
  4. Please Send me Sample Questions on General Awareness.
  5. Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?
  6. MBA general awareness solved question papers?
  7. General Awareness sample question papers for Food Corporation of India recruitment exam -- [New]
  8. Computer related and general awareness question papers for BOB Clerical Exam?
  9. Solved Questions and Answers related to General Awareness in Banking Industry and Data Interpretation?
  10. General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years
  11. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Last 10 years solved papers of general awareness and mathematics for preparation of MDC exam in SSC
  13. How may I get solved sample question papers related to computer for computer faculty which working at CDAC, Mohali?
  14. Solved question papers for the post of food inspector and related physics questions?
  15. Solved question papers for Banking Awareness?
  16. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  17. Sample papers of DSSSB nursury teacher exams - maths, english, general awareness, general knowledge and hindi
  18. Any different material to prepare for Clerk exam?
29th July 2011, 03:32 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PO solved and general awareness related sample question papers?

I have attached solved papers of general awareness for po post.
29th July 2011, 11:04 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptaruhi View Post
sir... plz send me some PO solved sample papers nd also some papers related to general awareness nd marketing computer related to banking.. my e-mail id is [email protected].. plz rply soon i m waiting..
which bank questions papers you need.......You have not mentioned

So,don't worry i am attached some banks previous papers.
6th October 2011, 08:49 PM
njsingh15

Quote:
Originally Posted by guptaruhi View Post
general awareness question paper of bank given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank_PO_(general awareness).2007.pdf(104.6 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf Bank_PO__general awareness.pdf(240.1 KB, 160 views)
File Type: docx Financial and General Awareness.docx(18.3 KB, 98 views)
8th September 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the name of R.B.I GOVERNOR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?