13th April 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

General Awareness sample question papers for Food Corporation of India recruitment exam

Sir,
Can you please provide me the sample
papers for doing preparation of Food Corporation
of India recruitment exam of General Awareness
and General Knowledge portion?
Please provide me immediately.

25th April 2015, 07:17 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: General Awareness sample question papers for Food Corporation of India recruitment exam

I have uploaded some previous years and model question papers of FCI - Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III examination which has been recruited recently and examination is going to be conducted very soon in upcoming months so candidates are required to keep in touch with the official website of FCI Jobsportal and keep checking latest updates on examination, its dates, exam admit card etc.

If you have applied for it then you must buy some good books to prepare well because study and practice can not be done without books for such a great reputed examination so you should buy these books mentioned below and start practicing :

01. R. Gupta's FCI AG III Guide for General, Technical, Accounts and Depot discipline.
02. Arihant Publication FCI Assistant Grade III - Paper I complete guide.
03. Kiran Publication - Paper I and technical paper practice work book for FCI AG III.
04. Dhankar Publication - Previous years and model test papers of FCI AG III.
05. General Knowledge and Mathematics by Lucent Publication.
06. SC Gupta's Objective English for Competitive Exams.

These are the best books, you need to choose in preparation and your first target should be to complete syllabus and study in depth of each subject and your focus must be on general awareness and English language because these subjects will take less time than that of Mathematics and Reasoning Ability and try to study deeply for both of these subjects too.

Once you complete your study and finish as per the syllabus then you need to focus on practice and solve at least 2-3 practice tests everyday and one practice test must be solved at least 05 times before examination then you can easily secure good marks and be selected for the job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?