13th November 2011, 01:07 AM

Solved question papers for Banking Awareness?

sir , could i plzz get solved papaers for banking awareness ....... could u please send to me the question papers

Related Questions:
  1. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved papers for Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam
  2. Previous years solved question papers of Socio Economic and Banking Awareness?
  3. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Questions based on socio-economic and banking awareness
  5. PO solved and general awareness related sample question papers?
  6. Solved question papers of Bank of Baroda Exam? Topics related to Socio Economic General Awareness?
  7. Banking and financial awareness previous years question papers?
  8. Cuerrent Socio Economic question papers including Banking Awareness -- [New]
  9. General awareness, Banking awareness previous years solved questions of IOB clerical exam?
  10. Banking sector awareness question papers?
  11. Last 10 years papers of Bank PO exam for the subject of Socio Banking Awareness?
  12. Solved Questions and Answers related to General Awareness in Banking Industry and Data Interpretation?
  13. Banking awareness objective type question papers for IBPS exam preparation
  14. Solved question papers of General Banking Officers Grade I? Previous year solved papers of GBO scale I?
  15. Socio-economic and banking awareness important questions?
  16. MBA general awareness solved question papers?
  17. Solved question papers of previous year for PGD in Banking & Finance 1st semester examination conducted by Pune University?
  18. Last 10 years question papers of BOB? How to prepare for Socio Economic Banking Awareness and Marketing Awareness exam?
19th November 2011, 02:32 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Solved question papers for Banking Awareness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir , could i plzz get solved papaers for banking awareness ....... could u please send to me the question papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF BANKING AWARENESS

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Banking Awareness in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Banking Awareness
Author: Arihant Experts
ISBN: 8183489087

Guide To Banking General Awareness & Banking Aptitude Test
Author: Rph Editorial Board
ISBN: 9350122006

General Socio-Economic And Banking Awareness
Author: Kiran Prakashan

Competitive Socio Economic And Banking Awareness
Author: Kiran Prakashan

-> Try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near."
22nd January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers for Banking Awareness?

sir please send me last six months question papers to the email, and the e mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?