28th March 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Polytechnic Diploma or B.Sc, which is better to study for getting job?

Sir
I am passed Intermediate from PCM.
I am in great doubt, what is better
Polytechnic Diploma or B.Sc for me?
Can I find job after Polytechnic?

4th May 2015, 05:58 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma or B.Sc, which is better to study for getting job?

Let us talk about the both courses and then you will automatically come across the conclusion about which course is best regarding the job point of view.

>> Taking about B.Sc, it is a very good course especially if done from specialization like physics, chemistry, Electronics, maths etc. It will open up opportunities for research purposes and also teaching.

>> In case of diploma, you will become eligible for the jobs of Junior Engineer in every department. But, with diploma in hand you won't be promoted further throughout your life, because for higher posts you would be required a degree.

>> So, our advise would be that, if you thinking from job point of view then diploma would be a better choice but in that growth is little and at some point of time you will have to complete a 4 year degree.

>> On the other hand, if you get B.SC in good subjects from reputed universities like Delhi University then your chances of a secure future will increase. After B.SC even if you don't get a job then also M.SC is just for 3 years and after that, its almost certain that you will secure a job.
4th May 2015, 11:34 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma or B.Sc, which is better to study for getting job?

The both b.s.e or diploma are equal for getting job.but in b.s.e if your intrest in physics or chemistry then it is best for you .it also better for teaching jobs and research also.but in case of diploma you can become a good junior engineer.but the growth of salery is small in diploma.after diploma you can do b.tech for higher level job...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?