12th May 2010, 04:57 PM
poonam gupta

Possibilities for getting a seat for computer science or IT in a good college with 140 marks?

what are the possibilities for me if iget 140 marks in aieee iwant com.sc or IT in a good college .I am in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get computer science stream in CEC after scoring 135-140 marks?
  2. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  3. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
  4. Will I get any seat in NIT or any government college after scoring 140 under ST category?
  5. Difference between information science and computer science course in VTU?
  6. Will I get a seat in NIT Srinagar after scoring 140 marks under OBC quota?
  7. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  8. What are my options after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any NIT or Thapar, DAIICT or Nirma? What are my chances to get a seat?
  9. Can I get MBBS course in any good college after scoring 140 marks in Maharashtra CET?
  10. Will 99 marks help me getting an AIEEE seat?
  11. Will I get computer science seat after scoring 72 marks in EAMCET?
  12. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?
  14. How much marks are required to get merit seat in government engineering college Thrissur for Computer Science
  15. What are my chances in good college after scoring 140 in B.Arch(ST Category)?
  16. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 140 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Possibilities of getting free MBBS seat in any medical college in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 140 marks in UPCPMT?
13th June 2011, 08:16 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Possibilities for getting a seat for computer science or IT in a good college with 140 marks?

yes, chance for getting a seat for computer science in self financing engineering college. it is possible for getting a seat in top 50 colleges because, some students getting high marks to fill 50% seats in top colleges and remaining 50% seats of colleges are filled by low and minimum marks students.
13th June 2011, 08:43 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Possibilities for getting a seat for computer science or IT in a good college with 140 marks?

Top B.Tech IT colleges in Mumbai:
1. Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
2. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
3. Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (CRCE)
13th June 2011, 02:17 PM
ajitvsiit

Default Re: Possibilities for getting a seat for computer science or IT in a good college with 140 marks?

Dear friend
you have scored a good marks in your AIEEE exam.
so there is a hope of getting getting your choice stream i.e CSE or IT in a good college.
you should appear in the AIEEE counceling, which is going on.
visit the official site for AIEEE counceling
www.ccb.nic.in

Dear friend
On the basis of previous records, you have chance to get your stream in the following colleges:-

ASAM UNIVERSITY
BIT, DEVGHAR
BIT, PATNA
Dr. MGRE INST. ,CHENNAI
CLASALINGAM UNIVERSITY, TAMIL NADU
ALPU, PUNJAB
NIT, AGARTALA
NIT, RAIPUR
NIT, SRINAGAR
SCSVM, KANCHIPURAM
SMVD UNIVERSITY, JAMMU TAVI
SOA UNIVERSITY, BHUNESHWAR
SPS UNIVERSITY, UDAIPUR

If you are not satisfied with AIEEE counceling, then you can appear in the STATE Counceling.
Many states have VERY GOOD COLLEGES and they fill their 10-15% of their total seats through AIEEE Rank.
some of the states which has very good colleges are:-
WEST BENGAL
MAHARASTRA
ORISSA
UTTAR PRADESH
PUNJAB
etc.
SO, you need to appear in these states counceling.
the counceling of these states starts just after declaration of their results:
so you need to visit on the official site of these states entrance exam board for counceling schedules any related informations.
13th June 2011, 02:19 PM
ajitvsiit

Dear friend
you have scored a good marks in your AIEEE exam.
so there is a hope of getting getting your choice stream i.e CSE or IT in a good college.
you should appear in the AIEEE counceling, which is going on.
visit the official site for AIEEE counceling
www.ccb.nic.in

Dear friend
On the basis of previous records, you have chance to get your stream in the following colleges:-

ASAM UNIVERSITY
BIT, DEVGHAR
BIT, PATNA
Dr. MGRE INST. ,CHENNAI
ALPU, PUNJAB
NIT, AGARTALA
NIT, RAIPUR
NIT, SRINAGAR
SCSVM, KANCHIPURAM
SPS UNIVERSITY, UDAIPUR

If you are not satisfied with AIEEE counceling, then you can appear in the STATE Counceling.
Many states have VERY GOOD COLLEGES and they fill their 10-15% of their total seats through AIEEE Rank.
some of the states which has very good colleges are:-
WEST BENGAL
MAHARASTRA
ORISSA
UTTAR PRADESH
PUNJAB
etc.
SO, you need to appear in these states counceling.
the counceling of these states starts just after declaration of their results:
so you need to visit on the official site of these states entrance exam board for counceling schedules any related informations.
13th June 2011, 05:33 PM
manisha91

You have got a good marks in Aieee exam,
so there is possibility of getting good colleges of CSE and IT.
You just appear in the counceling.
13th June 2011, 09:18 PM
vkkapoor9001

what is your all india rank??
13th June 2011, 10:50 PM
indian007

Friend
you have scored good marks.
So there is the possibility of getting your choice stream in some of the colleges.
For more detail of colleges, you can visit on the aieee official counceling site
www.ccb.nic.in
to see previous years college wise cutt off in each streams.
14th June 2011, 08:12 AM
ranjit79

Dear friend
you have got good marks.
As inspite of being good stream, cse and IT, students give lower prefence to it.
So there is more chances of getting some good colleges of your choice through Aieee counceling.
14th June 2011, 09:50 AM
tiwari ayush

by ur marks u will b able to get it seat comfortably in good collage and cs also has a possibility.

best of luck!!
14th June 2011, 12:33 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi poonam,

surely you'll get a good college through your aieee marks,you just go to the college with your 12th marks and ask the group which you prefer and later you just show your aieee marks,if they satisfy your both marks surely
you 'll get cs or IT in the same college....

all the best...
14th June 2011, 12:34 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Red face Re: Possibilities for getting a seat for computer science or IT in a good college with 140 marks?

hi poonam,

surely you'll get a good college through your aieee marks,you just go to the college with your 12th marks and ask the group which you prefer and later you just show your aieee marks,if they satisfy your both marks surely
you 'll get cs or IT in the same college....

all the best...
13th November 2011, 07:26 PM
litunu

you have chances to get admission in these following colleges

NIT, RAIPUR
BIT, DEVGHAR
ASAM UNIVERSITY
BIT, PATNA
ALPU, PUNJAB
SCSVM, KANCHIPURAM
Dr. MGRE INST. ,CHENNAI
NIT, SRINAGAR
SPS UNIVERSITY, UDAIPUR
NIT ,ROURKELA
13th November 2011, 07:27 PM
litunu

For more detail of colleges, you can visit on the aieee official counceling site
www.ccb.nic.in
to see previous years college wise cutt off in each streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?