20th November 2018, 12:14 AM
Kingslin.j

Possibility to become a Loco Pilot for a Ticket Collector of Southern Railways?

Sir/Madam, I am a Ticket Collector in Southern Railways. I want to become a Loco Pilot. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me to become a Loco Pilot? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

26th November 2018, 11:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Loco Pilot for a Ticket Collector of Southern Railways?

To become Loco Pilot you have to appear and qualify in Loco Pilot recruitment examination conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 10th and have done ITI or diploma course from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years. There is relaxation for reserved category. You have to appear and qualify in examination for final recruitment. For more information visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
28th November 2018, 01:07 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Loco Pilot for a Ticket Collector of Southern Railways?

It is only possible after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria to join as a Loco Pilot are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 12th from a recognized university in any of the stream.
Candidate must be a holder of any technical degree like- Diploma, ITI etc. from a recognized university or institute.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 12th.
Candidate age should be under 18 years to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?