10th March 2020, 05:30 PM
Aditya779

Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's degree in middle of the session with 12th from NIOS Board?

Sir, if I give my 12th this year from NIOS Board and qualify the exam then will I get the admission this year in any college in middle of the session or do I have to wait for next year new admissions session in Bachelor's degrees?

15th March 2020, 12:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's degree in middle of the session with 12th from NIOS Board?

Admission is conducted as per the university admission guidelines.

Admission is through entrace test or merit. So, you are not eligible to get admission in mid session of the course.

So, you have to wait for next academic session to get admission in the course.
16th March 2020, 04:50 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's degree in middle of the session with 12th from NIOS Board?

---You have to wait for the next academic session for getting admission in the course from NIOS Board.

:- In the middle of the session no one can entertain you

:- So wait for the next academic session
16th March 2020, 07:09 PM
Wani ubiiii

You are eligible for Bachelor's degree if the admission is open in the college's or if the university reopen the admission.The admission in Bachelor's degree doesn't need the percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?