15th May 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in NIOS Board if pursuing 12th CBSE?

Sir,
I am doing my 12th CBSE and I want to take
admission in NIOS Board now.
Can I take admission in NIOS Board now?
Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Abroad for 12th NIOS student?
  4. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  6. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  7. Is it possible to appear in 12th NIOS Board exam if completed 12th CBSE but haven't got admission in DU?
  8. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  9. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  10. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  11. Possibility to get admission in 12th ISC for 10th NIOS candidate?
  12. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether the value of CBSE Board and NIOS Board is same?
  14. Difference between CBSE and NIOS syllabus and difficulty level?
  15. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  16. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  17. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  18. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
17th May 2015, 04:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in NIOS Board if pursuing 12th CBSE?

Yes you can but it will be unwise in your part to take admission in NIOS Board now in your Final Year of Schooling.
Make sure that you devote your precious time in preparing for the Board Examination.
The marks of the Board Examination is something that will stay with you during your entire character.
So you should think again regarding the step that you are thinking of taking.
But if you want to take admission you will be able to get admission to NIOS Board.
17th May 2015, 09:45 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes it is possible to take admission in CBSE as well as in NIOS Board but you can use only one marksheet at a time means while applying in college you can use only 1 marksheet that's your choice which one you wanna use then you cannot use 2nd one in whole period of college or applying at job so on. You can fill up NIOS form online at official website of NIOS board.

I suggests you don't go for both at a time you can continue your studies from CBSE board. CBSE is better Board than any state board in india
17th May 2015, 10:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes you can get admission to 12 th board in NIOS.
NIOS is national institute of open schooling.
you need to fill the application form carefully and correctly through online.
Admission are going on.so try for that.last date for admission is june.
You don't need to pay single peny while registering the account.
NIOS home page,you will finf all the information regarding admission,fee structure,study materials,documents required at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?