24th June 2018, 07:11 AM
Dipanwita Bhakta

Possibility to get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 2384 rank in WBJEE JENPAUH?

Sir, my WBJEE JENPAUH rank in 2384. I want to secure admission for BSc Nursing course in any Government college of West Bengal. Kindly let me know that is it possible to get admission? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college with 11945 rank in WBJEE JENPAUH? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  3. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  4. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  6. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  7. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  8. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  11. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Can I get a government college in West Bengal after scoring 1536 rank in WBJEE
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  15. What are the chances of getting admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 12000 rank?
  16. Will I get any government college in West Bengal after scoring 12913 in WBJEE?
  17. Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE?
  18. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
31st July 2018, 07:59 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 2384 rank in WBJEE JENPAUH?

1. B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course.

2. The duration of B.Sc nursing course is four years.

3. Candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

4. As per my knowledge you are eligible to get B.Sc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 2384 rank in WBJEE JENPAUH
27th July 2019, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 2384 rank in WBJEE JENPAUH?

Hello sir my rank general 7000. And sc 1100. Can i admission in any gov collage in west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?