18th August 2016, 09:09 AM
Sumik Nandy

Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?

I got 18 rank in JELET. I want to take admission in any Government college because private colleges have less placements. Can you please tell me do I have chances to get a government college in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  2. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  3. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where I could get admission after scoring 299 rank in JELET in CST Department? Can I get into government college in West Bengal?
  5. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  6. What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?
  7. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  8. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  9. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  10. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  12. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  13. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  14. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  15. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  16. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
  17. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
18th August 2016, 07:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?

With 18 rank it is surely possible to get admission in a government college through JELET. If there are government colleges offering lateral entry admission through JELET then surely it is possible.
Hence, just attend counselling when you are asked for it and try to get your priority order correct so that you get the best college according to your choice.
18th August 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank in JELET examination. You have secured very good rank, you can get admission in any top college even in top one college. I suggest you to carefully examine about the placements and quality of education offered in different colleges before participating in counselling process. Since, you have secured 18 rank in JELET examination, you can definitely get admission in Government college in West Bengal.
5th February 2017, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma student for jharkhand.... Can I get admission in West Bengal government engineering colleges through jelet exam....
24th June 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm a diploma student from Tripura, can I get a chance in government college after getting a 685 rank in jelet? My branch is Electronics and telecommunications
16th September 2017, 04:58 PM
sapphire1

Yes as you have got good rank then you can easily get admission in government college. If government college takes admission through JELET then you definitely get admission there.

As your branch is Electronics and Communication you have good scopes. There are many job options after the course.

Here are some government college in Tripura:
National Institute of Technology, Agartala
Tripura Institute of Technology, Agartala
Tripura University, Suryamaninagar

You can apply any of the university for B.Tech in Electronics and telecommunication.
24th July 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 1483 rank JELET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?