4th January 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan to study Fashion Designing in Kalinga Institute, Odisha?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get an educational loan to study Fashion Designing in Kalinga Institute, Odisha? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank is highly preferable for Education Loan in Odisha to study B.Pharmacy?
  2. Fashion Designing course based on PUC basis?
  3. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  4. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  6. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  7. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. Best institute for fashion designing in Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  14. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  15. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  16. Is there loan facility available for Fashion Designing course at NIFT?
  17. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  18. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
15th September 2016, 05:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan to study Fashion Designing in Kalinga Institute, Odisha?

Fashion Designing is a professional course. You can get educational loan for pursuing this course from Kalinga Institute. There are numerous banks both in public as well as in private sector where you can apply for education loan. Out of all banks, State Bank of India is the best for sanction of Education loan in public sector.

First, you will have to education loan letter from your institute containing details of fee structure and after that visit any bank and take education loan form and fill it. You will have to provide important documents like Proof of Identity, Address Proof, PAN Card of yours and parents, academic certificates etc. After assessment of your loan form, you will come to know how much loan can be sanctioned. For loans upto 4 lacs, there is no need of collateral or guarantor.

For loans above 4 to 7.5 lacs, there is need of guarantor and for loans above 7.5 lacs, you will have to mortgage asset for sanction of loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?