26th August 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have taken an Education Loan for my younger brother but the Bank has offered Education Loan for only first year of the B.Tech course. Now I would like to pay-off the Education Loan and apply for new Education Loan of upto Rs. 3.5 Lacs. Please let me know the possibility and procedure for the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  7. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  8. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  11. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  14. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
5th January 2016, 05:18 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?

No, you can not apply for new educational loan. The main reason for this is that for applying the educational loan you need to submit the admission certificate. You have already submitted it when you took the first loan from the bank.

**In my opinion you have to go to the bank in which you have already taken the educational loan and ask to increase the sanctioned loan amount. This will be done if you show the fee details of the college to the bank and request them to increase the loan amount.

**Visit to the bank branch, write an application regarding to increase the loan amount and submit it with the Xerox copy of the fee details of the college for B.Tech course. After validating from the bank official your loan amount will be increased.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?