23rd February 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting direct 2nd year B.Sc admission in any open universities?

I want to complete my graduation in B.Sc which I failed 2 years ago. Now I want to get admission in B.Sc again. So, can I get admission through any open universities and complete my graduation? Is it possible to get direct 2nd year admission in open universities?

24th February 2019, 11:26 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of getting direct 2nd year B.Sc admission in any open universities?

Sorry, There is no provision for getting admission in 2nd year directly in B.Sc course. Duration of this course is of 3 years and once you left this course, you will not be able to continue same course from different university.

Although you have option to continue same course from same university. The only procedure you have to follow is to get re-admission in the same course which you had left.

If you change your university then you need to apply for fresh admission that means you need to start from 1st year.
Procedure for fresh admission is very simple.
1. Fill the application form.
2. Choose the course in which you want to study.
3. Complete the application form and submit it to the administrative block of relevant university.
4. Pay course fee and other dues.
5. Start studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?