16th August 2016, 02:48 PM
Rajitaarya

Possibility of getting a job in abroad after completing M.com from Himachal Pradesh University and having 3-4 years teaching experience?

I have completed my M.com from Himachal Pradesh University. I have three to four years experience in teaching also. I would like to know whether I am able to get job in abroad or if yes then how. Kindly guide.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get teaching job in abroad after 9 years of experience in engineering college?
  2. Is there any option for a job in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy? Entrance tests and posts for Drug Inspector in India?
  3. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  4. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  5. How to get the best job in abroad after completing M.Com course in Karnataka?
  6. Career in Teaching in Himachal or Uttarakhand after B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  8. B.ed sample papers of 1st year Himachal Pradesh University
  9. Question papers of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh for previous five to ten years??
  10. Can I get job in abroad having 2 years experience in IT and Pharmaceutical Industry? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get teaching level job in polytechnic
  12. What are the Job scopes after completing B.Sc in Botany Abroad? What are the job scopes after M.Sc in Botany?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  14. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  15. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  16. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  18. Previous years question papers of Himachal Pradesh University -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?