10th September 2011, 12:19 PM

How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?

how to chang after 2 year engg from university pune to mumbia university and ther rule ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  2. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  3. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  4. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  5. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  6. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  7. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  8. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  9. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?
  10. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  11. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  13. Procedure to change from Nagpur to Pune University for 2nd year admission?
  14. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  15. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  16. Can I change university from Solapur to Pune University? What is the process?
  17. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  18. Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?
21st December 2011, 12:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?

Its not possible for you to switch your 2nd year engineering course from Pune University to Mumbai University. Transfer from one college to another under the same university is possible under certain criterias but not between different universities.
29th January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?

How to change after 1st year of engineering college
2nd January 2013, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to change branch . And i am 2nd year down student so it is possible?
5th January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Whats the procedure and condition to change college in Mumbai university after 1st year???
20th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE ELECTRONICS COR AT TIRD YEAR ENGG.LEVEL IN PUNE UNIVERSITY INSTITUTESURSE TO COMPUTE
30th October 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements ,conditions & procedure to transfer from pune university to mumbai university in civil engineering after completing 2nd year degree course?
20th November 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change university from pune to mumbai after 1st year engg.?? If yes please tell the procedure..
10th March 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change a collage after second year in pune university collage to other collageso plz me procedure
17th November 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I Change my solapur University to pune University second year engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?