29th August 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? Can I take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in North Maharashtra University?

Hi,

Is it possible to change engg college after 2nd year and can i take 3rd year engg admission in new engg college in North Maharashtra University,Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  3. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  5. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  6. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  7. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  8. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year?
  10. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  11. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  12. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  13. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  14. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  16. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  18. Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester? -- [New]
7th September 2011, 10:56 AM
vishuraj2007
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? Can I take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in North Maharashtra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Is it possible to change engg college after 2nd year and can i take 3rd year engg admission in new engg college in North Maharashtra University,Maharashtra.
The admission is done in the 1st year (For 12th passed students) and/or
2nd year (3-Year Diploma in Engineering passed students) in B.Tech. Program,

There is no provision for admission in 3rd year in B.Tech. Program, so
it is not possible to take admission in 3rd year of B.Tech. Program.
12th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? Can I take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in North Maharashtra University?

it is possible to change engineering college after compeleting 2nd year for same course??
12th December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to change engineering college after 2nd year?
2nd March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Yes it is possible to change. You need to have good percentage and no ATKT. also, there should be vacant seats in the college you want to transfer. You also need to pay the fees of 3rd and 4th year of previous college fees of the new college. Its expensive business.
11th April 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the engineering college after completion of 2nd year to the nearby college on health ground.
Currently I am studying in far-off college and commuting is the problem, due to ill-health.
Please advise.
15th April 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

hello bro!!

i wanna transfer my college after 2nd year under jntu hyd nly...both the colleges are affiliated under jntu and belong to same chairman...can u please suggest me something..is it possible to get out of a college???
11th May 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

i want to change college in 3rd year.
now i am studying B.Textile Engg. of Amaravati Uni.
i wanted to change college of Shivaji Uni. Kolhapur for B.Text
please give me procedure to change univercity
my email is ([email protected])
mobile no. is 8857006117
15th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to change engineering to medine after studying engg for one year because i dont have interest to study engineering
27th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i am second year engineering student my branch is electronics, i'm failed in second year, can i change my branch to mech. im from maharashtra
8th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my diploma in extc from msbte. i got admission through cap in second year in asangaon mumbai. in same stream. is it possible for me to change college in 3rd year.in the same city. if i cleared my 2nd year subject
11th October 2012, 04:36 AM
Unregistered

hello i want to change my college after second year and seeking to take admission in new college in 3rd year in engineering - degree under mumbai university is it possible ??????? plzzzzzz rply......
19th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year enggineering from amravati university. Can I have admission for new college in Mumbai university? Is it possible to change university after second year in degree course?
28th August 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

l am 2year mech student .can i change college from private to govt.
15th September 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

it is possible to change the college of engineering after 2nd year? can i take 3rd year engineering admission in new engineering college in pune university?
25th September 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of First Year B.Tech (Full time) from Karnataka Open University, can I get admission directly to second year in any college affiliated to Directorate of Technical Education,
Maharashtra State, Mumbai after I successfully complete my first year with no ATKT.
27th November 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm a ME 1st yr student,n I wanna change my col in 2nd semister,my university is nmu,currently I'm studing in col which is not satisfory dats why I wanna change my col,Is it possible? Or what's d rules means is it necceary to al clear d semistor or any othr rules...?
28th December 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year of B.pharm in pune university i want to transfer my 3rd admission in amravati university can it possible?
28th December 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

can i get admisson in 3rd year b.pharm now i am in 2nd year in pune university i want amravati university.
24th May 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i am in second year of engg and want to change my college within same university (amravati) can i change my college plz send me procedure for college change.
24th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i complete my second year of engg and want to change my college within same university (amravati) can i change my college to get admission in third year plz send me procedure for college change
9th July 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college to other univrsity?
i am aapear for third year with ATKT
21st December 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I have completed my theory years and want to change my college for project year is it possible?
24th December 2014, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the exam center to the same university college for arrears after completing degree
18th March 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hii sir I am studing in skn collage of engg.
I want to chang my collage after 2nd year to goverment collage of engg. avasari
can i change plzz help me.....????
5th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is studying in a very good engineering cllege & has passed 2 nd year. He is not keeping good health. Is it possible for him to get admission in his home town Mumbai in 3 Rd year
4th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my engineering admission from north maharashtra university to pune university for 3rd year admission , it is possible or not?so please tell me what is the process?
17th July 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer colg in same university , my 1 sub. Is back it is possible to transfer
26th June 2017, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college after 2nd in BTech course (chemical engineering) in Bhubaneswar. Can you help me out to find out the name of those colleges.
27th September 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in second year computer engineering in college of mumbai university..he wants to change the college within Mumbai University as he is not able to travel far and is getting sick very frequently.
30th October 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in private engg collage in latur ,in second year.......
In third year can I change my collage?????
Or can get admission in Batu lonere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?