5th March 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to join BSF for 11th Science girl candidate?

Hello, I have taken Science stream in Higher Secondary and currently studying in 11th standard. I am a girl candidate and I want to join BSF. I would like to know that as I am a girl so is it possible to join BSF? Please let me know immediately.

12th March 2019, 05:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join BSF for 11th Science girl candidate?

Yes, girls can definetely join Border security force. You may have heard about the "LADY SINGHAM" squads recently.
You can join BSF after 10th onward. However, if you want to join BSF on a higher designation, then you would need to complete 10+2 with physics, chemistry, Mathematics with minimum 55% marks.
Your age should be between 171/2 to 21 years.
You should be physically and mentally fit. Your weight should be in proportion to your height.
Your eyesight should be 6/6 without glasses exemption is offered on certain posts.
14th March 2019, 12:39 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Yes you can join BORDER SECURITY FORCE(BSF) being a girl.BSF provide opportunity to girl for Soldiers as well as Officer cadre.
1. For become Soldier you have to appear in CAPF exam.
2. For become officer cadre in BSF you have to appear in Assistant Commandent paper which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission of India in a year.
14th March 2019, 09:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Possibility to join BSF for 11th science girl candidate:-

BSF stands for Border Security Forces

Yes, you are eligible for joining BSF for the post of constable for which the eligibility criteria are as follow:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognised board with any stream.

You must have the nationality of India.

Your your age must be within 18 year to 23 years.

Your height being a girl candidate must be at least 157 cm and weight must be in the same proportionate.

For more details you can visit the website www.bsf.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?