16th January 2016, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

How can i join PSU as Security Officer after serving BSF on Inspector post for five years?

I have been serving as the security officer-1 in SPG for five years in the rank of inspector in BSF (Border Security Force). Now i want to join any PSU as Security Officer. So tell me how can i do that?

14th June 2016, 11:49 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can i join PSU as Security Officer after serving BSF on Inspector post for five years?

Notification will be issued in their website in time of vacancy in order to recruit Security officer for their Company. You have to keep an eye and apply for it.
Since you have goo amount of experience as well as designation BSF you will have a good chance and you have to prove yourself.
If you are willing to join any PSU for the post of Security Officer then you should definitely have some OLQ's. Being a Security officer is not an easy task so you should have ample amount of experience in it.
Since you have good experience in the Armed Forces but the designation will speak for you and also the knowledge and the dedication you did towards the work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?