14th June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?

Hello everyone,
I don't know how I can study. I have taken Science in my 10th ICSE. But I couldn't handle my studies as I think Science is bit tough for me. So, I would like to know that after completing my 10th I can get opportunity to choose Commerce stream in 11th ISC standard?

Related Questions:

15th June 2015, 05:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?

Yes you can a Student of Science Stream can choose either Science Commerce or Humanities according to his wish.
There is no problem in you opting for Commerce Stream after Class 10 Board Examination.
You will just need the sufficient percentage of marks in your Class 10 Board Examination to be eligible for the course of Commerce in Class 11.

15th June 2015, 06:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?

Yes, surely you can get Commerce in your 11th class, there is absolutely no harm in it.

You just need to score adequate number to get admission in Commerce in class 11.

15th June 2015, 09:37 PM
reconnect

Yes you can choose commerce stream because science student can opt either science or commerce stream.
There is possibility to study commerce in class 11th after class 10th.
You will need Good or sufficient percentage in class 10th of board examination.

15th June 2015, 11:28 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students can choose any stream either Science(Mathematics/Biology) or commerce or arts in 11th after 10th from science stream.
To get admission in 11th standard in any school, you should be very alert about the notifications given by the school officials.

Documents required at the time of admission
-Admit card
-Mark sheet
-Character Certificate
-Migration Certificate(If changing boards)

So, You can choose commerce stream in 11th after completing 10th from science stream.

4th July 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student of isc board and my second subject is computer. Is this possible that now i can take PCM in class 11th .

4th July 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce student with computer as second subject can i take PCM with hindi this year in class 11.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?