16th February 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce students with Mathematics?

I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream with Mathematics and scored 60% in my finals. Am I eligible for Indian Navy? Further, what is the minimum height and weight criteria?

20th February 2019, 03:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce students with Mathematics?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard Commerce stream with Mathematics subject. To be eligible to join Indian Navy, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy. Since, you have not studied Physics subject in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Navy.
21st February 2019, 03:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce students with Mathematics?

For recruitment in Indian Navy the minimum required qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

So, candidates without Physics and Mathematics are not eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?