28th July 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?

i am a student of commerce stream who scored 75% in 12th boards and now i want to join merchant navy.so is there any scope of commerce students in merchant navy?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  6. Do the students with 12th commerce have any chance of getting recruited in Merchant Navy? Options regarding the recruitment in Merchant Navy?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  8. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  10. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  12. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  13. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  14. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  15. Can i join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce
  16. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th commerce?
  17. How to go for merchant navy after passing 12th commerce
  18. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2012, 07:28 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of commerce stream who scored 75% in 12th boards and now i want to join merchant navy.so is there any scope of commerce students in merchant navy?
HI!
I am sorry to say tat you are not eligible for Merchant navy after passing 12th with commerce.

The student who pass 12th with Physics and Maths with minimum 50% marks from recognized University/ Board.

You have other option after passing 12th with commerce stream:-
> B.Com
> B.C.A
> B.B.A
> L.L.B
> Hotel Management.
etc
25th April 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 75% in 12th? Is there any scope for commerce students in Navy?

can I join in Navy after passing Masters in abroad?
30th April 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am earn 75% in 12 class can i expect to m.nevy salary 50000
22nd May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in nda for commerce students
22nd June 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

KYA MARCHANT NAVI ME COMMERCE SHID SE JOIN HOGA KYA OR % KITNA CHAHIYE KAM SE KAM
8th July 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hii. Am student of 12th from commerce, math, bio, eng, nd hindi nd my %age is 70% can i joined marchant neavy plz tell...sir
20th December 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the field in ITI
29th January 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to jion navy after my 12th but i m s.p student
12th April 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

WHICH SUBJECTS CAN HELP ME TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY , COMMERCE OR SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?