22nd May 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of joining Indian Army on the basis of Intermediate?

I have completed my Intermediate. And, do not wish to do graduation. I wanted to join Indian Army. So, can I join in any department at any post in the Indian Army based on my 12th qualification only?

26th May 2019, 08:19 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Possibility of joining Indian Army on the basis of Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Intermediate. And, do not wish to do graduation. I wanted to join Indian Army. So, can I join in any department at any post in the Indian Army based on my 12th qualification only?
Yes, you can join Indian Army without pursuing graduation. You have to apply for NDA exam. Through NDA Exam, you can join Indian Army wing by qualifying NDA Written test followed by SSB Interview.
You can directly apply for NDA if you are 12th passed or appearing in 12th standard.
27th May 2019, 09:25 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of joining Indian Army on the basis of Intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army on basis of Intermediate. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. To be eligible to apply for NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years. You should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?