14th December 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Army based on my qualification?

Sir, I have passed 12th in physics, chemistry and biology, then I am going to do diploma in pharmacy and also I am doing BA (externally). Can I join army? If yes, then how tell me please.

14th December 2017, 08:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army based on my qualification?

Yes, you are eligible to join Army after completion of your B.A course. To join Army, you have to appear in UPSC CDS examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You should be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination in any from a Government recognised university.

3. You should be an unmarried male candidate.

4. You should be in the age range of 19-24 years.

5. You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
15th December 2017, 07:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army based on my qualification?

Yes, definitely you can join Indian Army based on your qualification.
You can join based on class 12th qualification through NDA examination.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Mathematics and English as a subject from a recognized University can apply for the NDA examination.
Candidates age must be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Candidates must be an unmarried male.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?