23rd May 2020, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study distance MSc(Zoology) for a graduate with 10 years gap?

Hi everyone, I am a Bio Science graduate with Botany, Zoology and Anthropology. I have scored 72% marks and I did my Graduation around 10 years ago. Now, I want to do MSc in Zoology course in distance mode. Is it possible for me?

25th May 2020, 10:45 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Possibility to study distance MSc(Zoology) for a graduate with 10 years gap?

Yes you can do your distance education in distance mode in MSc Zoology course and 10 years gap is not an issue.
26th May 2020, 06:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study distance MSc(Zoology) for a graduate with 10 years gap?

You are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Zoology course.

It is two year course the eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Zoology as a main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

Gap year is no bar to get the admission in master course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?