23rd December 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to opt BBA after 12th with Science stream?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCM group from CBSE board but, I am interested to study BBA and then MBA after 12th. Can I opt BBA after 12th with Science?

23rd December 2016, 09:37 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to opt BBA after 12th with Science stream?

Yes, after 12th standard with science stream one can pursue BBA Course B.B.A stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and is an bachelor degree course which is of three years.

As per its eligibility states that you have to passed 12th Examination in any Stream with minimum 50% to 60% Marks. Many colleges offers direct Admission in BBA course, but to get admission in top colleges, you have to scored minimum 60% marks.
23rd December 2016, 09:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility: Candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

Duration: The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration course is three years.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration course after completion of 12th with science stream.
23rd December 2016, 10:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration.

1.The criteria for getting admission is this course is that you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. English must be one of the compulsory subject.

2. Admission in BBA course is mostly done on basis of percentage of marks. University like Indraprashta also conducts its entrance exam for admission in this course.

Science stream candidates of 10+2 are eligible for BBA course.
24th December 2016, 11:22 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is a bachelor degree course of three years ( six semesters ) having good career opportunities in business world.

The basic educational requirement for the same course is a senior secondary school degree in any stream from a recognized board of education.

Further few colleges might also ask for English as main subject in your Class 12th for admission in the course or might have higher percentage barrier for admission in their colleges.

So being a Class 12th student with PCM group you are certainly eligible for opting BBA degree course.
27th December 2016, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with PCM group from CBSE board but, I am interested to study BBA and then MBA after 12th. Can I opt BBA after 12th with Science?
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course. Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?